Jopasu Car Duster

Washed(soaked) the Jopasu duster in cold detergent water overnight. Left it for dry in the morning. Have to see how much it got cleaned.
Pls let us know as i have to clean my jopasu duster asap.
i am not going to wash the duster
I forgot to update. After washing and drying the duster -

1. It has got around 50% cleaned.
2. The bristles have become harder
3. Dust picking have gone down , if not by 50% but definitely gone down. [frustration]

Jopasu does degrade with time in its ability to "dry clean" a surface - also rather than you rinse it clean in a bucket over night, its easier to clean it with a hi pressure hose linearly from bottom to top.When your car gets pressure washed use the opportunity to clean your duster as well![;)]

Washed it twice, yes the efficiency has decreased but it still picks up the dust and still helps me a lot wiping the dust away. I live in a place where the car is covered up with dust within 2-3 hours. [cry] So it is an essential tool for me!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Since it rained today, my dad was cleaning his car with an old rag but it wasn't doing much help. I started cleaning my car with jopasu and showed my dad how effective this was.

He kept on praising the duster as he cleaned his car but when i told him it's 500 bucks,

"i'll use a normal rag" [lol] will order one soon.

Edit ; wft is this [lol]

Attachments

Last edited:
Jopasu have scratched out the words 'mild detergent' in the washing instructions mentioned on the cover of the new batch of Dusters available in the market. Maybe washing with cold water alone would not decrease the cleaning effectiveness that much.

Anyone willing to give it a try:biggrin:?

Jopasu have scratched out the words 'mild detergent' in the washing instructions mentioned on the cover of the new batch of Dusters available in the market. Maybe washing with cold water alone would not decrease the cleaning effectiveness that much.

Anyone willing to give it a try:biggrin:?
If they come out with washable one then it'll good for all to keep duster effective for more time.

If they come out with washable one then it'll good for all to keep duster effective for more time.

IMO, they will never do so.

Obvious reason is if they do so it will became durable product and selling rate of the product will be limited to some extend.

BTW, I am using it since month or so and observed the decrease in picking up the dust effectively as compare to the first day performance. [roll]

IMO, they will never do so.

Obvious reason is if they do so it will became durable product and selling rate of the product will be limited to some extend.

BTW, I am using it since month or so and observed the decrease in picking up the dust effectively as compare to the first day performance. [roll]
Hahaha.. Business statics. I am using it for around 6 months and also living your nearby area and now I need to apply more pressure while using duster. Bad thing.

I have been using it for my cars for close to 1 year now and satisfied with the results. Never washed it, I am afraid it will not be effective after wash.[;)]

Same here. I am using it for 6 months now. Its very effective. One of my friend is using for more than a year & he aslo said that since its working as expected he is not going to wash. Rather now he is ready to purcahse a new one instead of washing the old duster.

Hello guys,

I had bought Jopasu Car Duster two months back and used atleast once a day. It had become very dirty and my family members were annoyed whenever I use it and I was fedup telling them its not a washable thing. Then finally decided to wash it and didn't cared about end results.

It took more then 4 buckets of fresh cold water to clean the duster. Each time I dip the duster into clean water and rinse, the water becomes fully dirty but I didn't used any detergents or brush. Used more buckets of water till all the dirt goes off and leaves clean water. Then Soaked it for 30 mins and put it for drying where there is no sun light or dust.

Now the duster is fully dry and fortunately works good as before. Really! [:)]

If you guys really wanted to clean the duster, use multiple buckets of fresh cold water and no detergents or anything. Just rinse in water like washing machine does and when the water gets dirty, use more fresh water. Soak it if required and dry under cool place. Thats what its said in duster cleaning instructions.

Detergents and sun light are the main reasons to weaken the fabrics.

Don't you think this much of dust collected in duster harms the car paint? Well, now on I will clean my duster every 2 months. [;)]

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I had bought Jopasu Car Duster two months back and used atleast once a day. It had become very dirty and my family members were annoyed whenever I use it and I was fedup telling them its not a washable thing. Then finally decided to wash it and didn't cared about end results.
Thanks...
Best Regards
Don't wash it frequently, the water gets dirty because those threads have wax in them to wipe away the dust without making a scratch and bring shine to the car.

Don't you think this much of dust collected in duster harms the car paint? Well, now on I will clean my duster every 2 months. [;)]
Never it will harm your car paint for the wax is used. for better results keep it packed when not in use, best way to maintain.

Top Bottom