Japanese Masterpiece: Nissan Skyline R33 GTST Series II (Tuned) - Now Stolen

Thread Starter #121
STOLEN!

This car got stolen from a carpark at the station on 23rd April

I reported to police and never found it.
Finally insurance have paid me out the amount.

Now am not going to get any of these cars , may be a sedan for a daily driver.

My favorite will remain the same..

Once a skyline, always a skyline

STOLEN!

This car got stolen from a carpark at the station on 23rd April

I reported to police and never found it.
Finally insurance have paid me out the amount.

Now am not going to get any of these cars , may be a sedan for a daily driver.

My favorite will remain the same..

Once a skyline, always a skyline
Stolen?!?!?! Good God. What is this world coming to? And the police still have not found it? I am sorry mate.

I guess it is time to move on. Why not try getting a GTR?

Oh Sad update Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Think in AUS they have paid parking everywhere and also CCTV's.
Then how come police cant find ?

Thread Starter #125
Police has issued me two fines
one is for speeding over limit
other is red light camera
and one petrol drive off ! ( means filled the petrol and didn't pay)

they have enough information but I guess they don't care.

Mine car was worth more then what the pay out was because I didn't include my modifications.

nah no GTR and no more sporties at the moment. Building a house so thats pretty much it.
Paid the deposit for another car, will post you with the update.

That's a really sad news bro[cry], it was one hell of a ride that you had.

Police has issued me two fines
one is for speeding over limit
other is red light camera
and one petrol drive off ! ( means filled the petrol and didn't pay)

they have enough information but I guess they don't care.

Mine car was worth more then what the pay out was because I didn't include my modifications.

nah no GTR and no more sporties at the moment. Building a house so thats pretty much it.
Paid the deposit for another car, will post you with the update.
I don't understand that if the cops can issue 2 fines than how come they can't trace the vehicle[gun]

Thread Starter #127
That's a really sad news bro[cry], it was one hell of a ride that you had.

I don't understand that if the cops can issue 2 fines than how come they can't trace the vehicle[gun]
tell me about it bro!
i was devastated to hear that.
those fines were by speed and red light cameras .
If they wanted they could have traced. am sure they got something important than this to do ?

that sad.

doubly sad because the insurance wont be able to compensate for the modifications you have spent on.

i guess the thief is having a jolly good time with the speeding tickets.

time to move on i guess [cry]

This came as a shocker mate. I mean. Oz police can't find the car? You've got to be kidding right? Isn't there something you could do legally? Or else. it's time to move on, I guess.

I feel for you mate.

Thread Starter #131
thanks everyone for your messages.

It is bizarre , they don't pay for any modifications on the car such as Exhaust , intake, wheels . music system , aftermarket turbo , radiator , front mount , blow off valve. so all that gone down the drain while insurance paid me for a factory stock car.

Police cannot do anything because , people who stole it might have stripped the car into parts and sold it as parts making more money and no risk at all.

Paid the deposit for another car.
Let you know once I get it :)
Police don't actually go and look for it am guessing , only if the thieves are firing the engine on the road and cops happend to be on the back then they would see that car listed as stolen.thats like 1 in million chances to be happen

Great thread, codename47. Fantastic car and a lot of details in here for us skyline enthusiasts. Thanks for taking the time and patience to put up the elaborate modification logs in here with pics and all.

I am really sorry your skyline was stolen. This might be a bit late, but I hope things turn out well for you.

Myth

Thread Starter #133
Great thread, codename47. Fantastic car and a lot of details in here for us skyline enthusiasts. Thanks for taking the time and patience to put up the elaborate modification logs in here with pics and all.

I am really sorry your skyline was stolen. This might be a bit late, but I hope things turn out well for you.

Myth
Thanks mate :)
I love skylines
I had Toyota Chaser TRD edition as well.

Cars like this can get stolen and that sucks after putting in that much effort to build.
I have two cars at the moment. 2005 Ford Falcon XT mark 2 and a Mazda 6 classic

Whoa! am very late on this one,Really sorry it got stolen,
When i was young i had a cycle stolen from my place along with other machinery parts ,what annoyed me was i could hear the guy take the cycle but could not figure it was my cycle being carried away.Hunted the whole town,one day found the guy who bought the stolen parts & made an example of him. No such reported robberies in my area after that(until recently where made example of the whole chain of petty criminals).Unfortunately very difficult in large areas. But with surveillance was expecting better.

I remember reading a post on FB a few years ago about guys breaking into a home garage in Australia & stealing two brand new GTR's(R35). People will steal anything. Can never be too careful.

Anyways dumb question are you liable to pay the fine or did the cops realize & just file it under the stolen case?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
when this thread popped up i really wished that as soon as i opened it i would see you writing " found my car" :| you really had an amazing car.

Top Bottom