Jaguar to launch 3 new models

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Tata Motors owned British car maker Jaguar has confirmed that the company will introduce three new models including an entry level sedan, a sports car and a station wagon.

Source: CarTradeIndia

Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
BMW 3 series competitor, so well expect 25-30 lakhs.

Oh if thats the price range then its really good. For now there are no serious competitors for the A4 and the Bmw 3 series from overseas brands

I am so eagerly awaiting a 3-Series rival from Jaguar! A miniaturized version of the XF would very well do for me. But as Jaguar is a more exclusive and niche brand than mainstream players like BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi, I think they will naturally charge a premium for their entry-level car (supposedly around Rs.30-35 lakh). I wouldn't complain though, because a Jaguar has a charm and aura of its own and for a person buying a car in that segment, that sort of a premium is something he can very easily overlook for a Jaguar insignia on his new car's bonnet.

OT:As I have co-incidentally mentioned Audi, let me tell you something. There is something VERY interesting that I've just encountered a day ago. Not something, but many things. And Audi was a name present there. Keep a check on my spottings thread for more [;)].

Last edited:

Top Bottom