Jaguar Beaten For Movie Promotion

They're crazy and dont know what's with people these days. Everyone's so angry and raged and want to bash things so it seems.
I dont see any point in their beating the lights out of that car. The only thing I see being promoted here is rage and lack of appreciation for a work of art.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Yes i think the movie released last week. They must have done this to attract some attention and get some crowd at the theaters, but i dont think their act would have bought any appreciation. Atleast they have lost a section of viewers ie, we the car lovers.
True. Their idea must have been to collect crowd to target audiences at mass level for promotion. And the simplest thing to collect crowd in India is to create a ‘scene’ in public, be it in any way. But certainly this did not worked out well and wasn’t the best one could do.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Well, Jaguar kept silence in spite of knowing that their car was beaten for a mere movie promotion but Hyundai sure cannot tolerate if their car is depicted in a disparaging manner. The company is on move to sue the movie "Delhi Belly" for using their Santro.

”Our legal team is looking into the matter and watching the film clips. Accordingly, we will decide our future course of action,” an HMIL spokesperson said. When contacted Aamir Khan Production, Aamir Khan himself was not present for the reply but one of the spokesperson said that “We haven’t got any intimation or letter from any motor company.”
delhi-belly.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom