It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

Excellent PS job Surendar. Good to see another Chennai meet. Although not many members could participate in the meet, i am happy to see that atleast the number of members who were willing to join in has increased. For those who could not attend the meet, theres always a next time. You guys can have exchange numbers and plan a meet whenever the time permits. If you need any assistance from the team, we are always there.

EDIT: Must say Ilango's Sierra stole the show[thumbsup].

Last edited:
Excellent PS job Surendar. Good to see another Chennai meet. Although not many members could participate in the meet, i am happy to see that atleast the number of members who were willing to join in has increased. For those who could not attend the meet, theres always a next time. You guys can have exchange numbers and plan a meet whenever the time permits. If you need any assistance from the team, we are always there.

EDIT: Must say Ilango's Sierra stole the show[thumbsup].
Thanks.It was another simple meet,but,it was a great evening meet/get-to-gether.

ilango[speed thirst];82276 said:
cool pictures surendar .

the 3rd one looks great in the first set.

editing job looks COOL. gonna steal some for FB
Thanks a lot.I loved the last edited photo,in fact that's my wallpaper now.

Nice work with Photoshop. The third picture looks imposing with simple negative effect.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks.It was edited in my mobile phone with few effects on the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed the pondy meet. As Ilango said, the pictures speak to itself.
All the photos have come up really well!!!
I would have driven along with Dhaya and Saravana if i did not have some other important commitments in the noon.
Lets try to make up for the next meet.
@ Dhaya: Where are the pictures taken in Chennai?

@ AMG Well if people made acceptable excuses lets leave them buddy , anyways we had lots of fun.[cheers]

@ Surendar Great set of pictures , editing also looking simple but nice.

@ Truecitylover Those pictures will be updated today , was a little busy yesterday , holiday fever!

@ AMG Well if people made acceptable excuses lets leave them buddy , anyways we had lots of fun.[cheers]

@ Surendar Great set of pictures , editing also looking simple but nice.

@ Truecitylover Those pictures will be updated today , was a little busy yesterday , holiday fever!
Thanks bro,we are waiting for your pictures,especially the one which you took at Toll Gate with Truecitylover.

350Z

Core Team
Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed the pondy meet. As Ilango said, the pictures speak to itself.
All the photos have come up really well!!!
I would have driven along with Dhaya and Saravana if i did not have some other important commitments in the noon.
Lets try to make up for the next meet.
@ Dhaya: Where are the pictures taken in Chennai?
Hey, don’t we have any pictures when you met with Dhaya in Chennai? And which cool cars you were referring to?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Here are the pictures of myself and Truecitylover(Nagesh) meeting at the ECR toll booth.

Do you guys want a detailed report of the meet just like last time?

Attachments

@Cooldhaya: Nice picture. By any chance, had you polished the wheels before coming for the meet?

Let's meet up at Autoworld 2011 and have a jolly good show. A g2g at a resort on the ecr would have been more practical but as long as those who showed up at Pondy had a good time that's all that matters. For the rest of us, there's always next time. Nice good photos from the Pondy trip.

Top Bottom