It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

350Z

Core Team
Fantastic. You people had a lot of fun and it’s visible from these pictures. Your Sierra must have been the limelight of this meet and seventh picture is typical gangster type. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fantastic. You people had a lot of fun and it’s visible from these pictures. Your Sierra must have been the limelight of this meet and seventh picture is typical gangster type. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z
yeah it was fun as usual!

had a great lunch at a hotel followed by ice creams at beach!

yep , new hair style adds to that element . now no need to correct the hairs for each pic!!! hehehe

ilango[speed thirst];82145 said:
Sorry to hear about that jayadev.
the meet was pushed to max limit just to meet you as you ppl are comming from a distant place.

only dhaya , saravanan and their 2 other friends came in the verna.

had a good time with you all guys. saravanan as usual the block buster! he keeps the time going on with out any boredome. actually me , gokul , dhaya , surendar , and saravanan have become more or like coll mates! hehe.

that was a good meet !
wait till i resize the pics .
after the meet had a small nap and now logged in!
Heyyy had a great time with you guys
Ilango Thanks for the complement dude [;)]
The number of members were less but the fun was hugee!!!
Meet was awesome it would have been more fun with more members
Anyway's hope we all will meet soon [clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Jayadev Even some thoughts like those started to creep into my mind since you din't turn up today for the meet. Anyways i hope your car is not much damaged and thank god you people are safe. PM me your number , i have few contacts in Concorde , i will do the needful to get your car back on road soon.

@ AMG and Zal Well this is the first time Chennai meet had so many members backing off at the last moment. Check out the previous meet threads , most of the confirmed members participated in the meet. And i don't blame the people who opted out , everybody had valid reasons.

The meet din't turn out to be as exciting with many cars expected and lots of members. But still we have met many times before and like Ilango said we keep getting closer each time we meet. Had loads of fun with those guys today. Will give my detailed report and my set of pictures tomorrow.

@ Ilango Really cool pictures bro , they have come out really well!

Next set of pictures taken with the pine trees on the background.

Attachments

AMG

Suspended
@ AMG and Zal Well this is the first time Chennai meet had so many members backing off at the last moment. Check out the previous meet threads , most of the confirmed members participated in the meet. And i don't blame the people who opted out , everybody had valid reasons.

everybody had valid reasons

PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE EXCUSES

Top Bottom