It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

I'm disappointed..:-(

Great to see your surprise entry, truecitylover. Ejji was expected to be there, next to toll booth and any information about Monkey1 and Thom? Just call them if you people have their contact details.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor..We waited till 11.15 near toll booth and no one turned up..No information about Ejji..Monkey1 opted out and Thom did not respond to calls & texts..
Was wondering where Jaydev is?Honestly,i pushed up my other commitments aside for for few hours to make my presence in this meet for Shailender & Jaydev (who are coming from distant places)..Eitherways we departed and Dhaya is on the way to Pondi..

AMG

Suspended
This is more or less standard-fare for TAI meets.

Everyone first confirms and is gung-ho about it, and then nobody turns up.

Happened so many times in Delhi meet that I lost count of it.

This is more or less standard-fare for TAI meets.

Everyone first confirms and is gung-ho about it, and then nobody turns up.

Happened so many times in Delhi meet that I lost count of it.
Dude its like that with anything with us Indian's. If you make a plan and don't keep on following up it doesn't go ahead. With friends its bad enough but when we (TAI) are trying to have these big meets the only way is to talk face to face or on the phone.
I have been reading this thread and as soon as people stop replying I knew it wasn't going to happen.
This also is a bad image for TAI. Something needs to be done so meets go ahead and the people come.

350Z

Core Team
Members and Meets are something that typically we do not have control over off-line. It’s all up to the members who intend to participate but I can understand the frustration when a plan like this does not turns up. All of us here are mature and responsible enough to understand the value of other’s time as much as we do of ours. Nevertheless, from now onwards such instances shall not take place. At least with the meetings which are either officially associated or plan to happen on a mass level. Our best attempt will be to keep the things synchronized and decide well-in-advance because intentional last minutes drop-outs is the worst one could expect. I believe this meet must happen again but of course, with agreement and strict confirmation of all the members on a suitable date.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Members and Meets are something that typically we do not have control over off-line. It’s all up to the members who intend to participate but I can understand the frustration when a plan like this does not turns up. All of us here are mature and responsible enough to understand the value of other’s time as much as we do of ours. Nevertheless, from now onwards such instances shall not take place. At least with the meetings which are either officially associated or plan to happen on a mass level. Our best attempt will be to keep the things synchronized and decide well-in-advance because intentional last minutes drop-outs is the worst one could expect. I believe this meet must happen again but of course, with agreement and strict confirmation of all the members on a suitable date.

Drive Safe,
350Z
we had Dhaya's thenfrom Chennai and in here myself,Gokul and Ilango joined with them. Thats the current update. We are waiting at Ponnusamy Hotel.

350Z

Core Team
we had Dhaya's thenfrom Chennai and in here myself,Gokul and Ilango joined with them. Thats the current update. We are waiting at Ponnusamy Hotel.
Thanks for the update, Surendar. Although you all have met before but it's always nice to get together again. Have fun and don't forget to snap a few pictures. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

sorry guys we couldnt make it .met with an acident at vellore at 9am yesterday.200km from chennai. Punto was towed to chennai .now she lays in concorde injambakkam. By gods grace we four are safe much in grief and shock.

sorry guys we couldnt make it .met with an acident at vellore at 9am yesterday.200km from chennai. Punto was towed to chennai .now she lays in concorde injambakkam. By gods grace we four are safe much in grief and shock.
OMG[surprise]
How does it happened??

Thank God that you are safe.

Sad to hear about it buddy. Glad that you guys are safe. We'll meet up sometimes later. What happened to the car?

350Z

Core Team
Good that you all are safe, Jayadev. Hope the Punto soon recovers too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for the update, Surendar. Although you all have met before but it's always nice to get together again. Have fun and don't forget to snap a few pictures. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Though it wasn't like an official meet,we had a good time here.
I will upload some pictures once i get my card reader ready(tomorrow).

My mind was guessing some sort of situation similar to what you said,and,i hope it's not a serious damage.
Take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear about that jayadev.
the meet was pushed to max limit just to meet you as you ppl are comming from a distant place.

only dhaya , saravanan and their 2 other friends came in the verna.

had a good time with you all guys. saravanan as usual the block buster! he keeps the time going on with out any boredome. actually me , gokul , dhaya , surendar , and saravanan have become more or like coll mates! hehe.

that was a good meet !
wait till i resize the pics .
after the meet had a small nap and now logged in!

Pictures that speaks a lot.
taken by saravanan and gokul [evil]

Attachments

Top Bottom