It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

Re: It's time to have Chennai meet!!!

C'mon people am waiting for other members inputs too!

@ Mods I think it will be better to send a PM and also dispatch an e-mail to all Chennai members regarding this meet.

C'mon people am waiting for other members inputs too!

@ Mods I think it will be better to send a PM and also dispatch an e-mail to all Chennai members regarding this meet.
I think you can start emailing guys from chennai with a RSVP Dhaya. Also have a date finalized and the location too. If second week June, there is only a month left.

Great suggestion to send a mail to all regarding this meet. I am sure many people will be able to join. Even if they are not very active on TAI.

Hmmm do confirm and tell ASAP bro , because many people are okay with June12th and i think we shall settle with this date.

well may it be any date on june , i have already started preparation.right now studying map kerala to chennai.. :-P.

btw ,
i am considering Dhaya to be the lead.(director)

Dhaya i am counting on you for guidance regarding everything.

i will be from far land so don't wanna feel estranged.

@ Shailinder I was referring to Ilango actually.

@ Jayadev Oh that's nice to hear , sure bro any help i will do it for you![thumbsup]

Now i think we will settle for June 12th , i guess it should not be much of a problem for local Chennai members as its a weekend too.

Now i need suggestions from all you guys , where shall we meet and what shall we do?

@ Shailinder I was referring to Ilango actually.

@ Jayadev Oh that's nice to hear , sure bro any help i will do it for you![thumbsup]

Now i think we will settle for June 12th , i guess it should not be much of a problem for local Chennai members as its a weekend too.

Now i need suggestions from all you guys , where shall we meet and what shall we do?
Happy that the date is pretty much finalized. Now, what will be the plan?
IMO, we need to have a place to park all our rides and have a good time together. A drive in ECR will be fun. Why not we plan something in ECR? Or any cafe in the city?
I do not know much hangouts in Chennai. Can you guys come up with some ideas?[confused]
Dhaya: Can you go for a voting in the email? So that everyone's preference is counted?

Last edited:

Sure Dhaya, that will be done as soon as a feasible date is decided.

Inside city there are so many places to meet , but photo shoot will not be that good and i hope this time the number of cars is going to be even higher!

ECR is good , but where in ECR and what to do in ECR? A drive down to Pondicherry?

Inside city there are so many places to meet , but photo shoot will not be that good and i hope this time the number of cars is going to be even higher!

ECR is good , but where in ECR and what to do in ECR? A drive down to Pondicherry?
Agreed with you. Places in the city will be congested. Pondicherry will not be much feasible for me at that time. Got office on Monday [cry].
IMO Pondy will be fine if we plan for a Saturday meet. So, guys who want to be there for a another day should not be a issue.

What do you think about Pulicat lake Dhaya? Guess it has enough place to park, out of the city and a different experience alltogether. It should be a great place to have a photo shoot for sure.

For guys who are not from chennai, please check it out:
Pulicat Lake

But Sunday rush will be too much , you cant even take a proper picture of a single car , i have experienced it![frustration]

And hey also add Bharathj , Surendar and Debayan(Racerdabba). I am sure Surendar and Debayan will attend the meet.
Sorry,i am back after a break..
Any weekend would be a better choice.
Regarding the place,first count the total expected number of cars,if it exceeds 10,then we have to make a new plan,as parking/photoshoot would be a practical difficulty.
Either a long drive,or a short drive to outskirts of Chennai.
Why don't you list out the choice of places and have a poll on it,which can be quickly decided.

We can meet some place in ECR and drive down to , say pondi and can have a get together and food at second place.
ECR has many addas to meet, Ilango & gokul can suggest some thing . My suggestion is mottukkadu in ECR for initial meet.
The idea is to introduce ourselves first , than have a nice drive and Finally meet up again have some fun and food , than depart.

@ Truecitylover Ha ha okay agreed , lets see! Pulicat lake i have never been there i think , where is it?

@ Surendar I think it will not be exceeding ten cars this time. I seriously don't have any idea about the choice of places , let all the members pour in their suggestions , then we will request the mods to add a suitable poll.

@ Auto Lover I also have similar plans in mind. According to your plan Ilango , Gokul and Surendar need not travel all the way to Chennai this time for meet.

Last edited:

Top Bottom