It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

Re: It's time to have Chennai meet!!!

Alright!!! I am not able to edit the first post.

So listing the people here.
1.Me
2.Cooldhaya
3.Ilango
4.Holysatan
5.Monkey1

How about this?? We'll give entry to expo as soon as possible and spend some time there and start to Pondi to screw ilango's wallet!!! [lol]

I am ready for anything! Lets wait for others to voice their opinions.

Also add my friend Saravana to the list , though he is not very active in posting , he is a silent reader of our forum. Also add Bharathj who has confirmed in his previous post.

Last edited:

Any day . hope i make it . not like the last time where i was some 3 to 5 hrs late Hehe

And hope this time i dont have a car , so do "holy satan"(for satan its MAY , still not confirmed!)

No car - little secret.

Last edited:

The event is from June23rd-26th. So guys lets decide the date first , weekend will be nice but crowd will be too much!

@ Ilango OMG don't tell me Gokul is planning to sell the Accent!

@ Jayadev Well we have the expo at the end of June , end of May i have my semester exams![frustration]

@ Auto_Luver Oh , not even possible in a weekend?

Thread Starter #24

Alright, First we may have to come up with some date.

I feel June 26, Sunday will be fine. We shall cover the expo completely and post over here.

The list remains same. No additions so far
1.Me
2.Cooldhaya and his friend Saravanan
3.Ilango
4.Holysatan
5.Monkey1

@Jayadev: Try to make it dude. I think this date is quiet comfortable. [confused]

@Auto_Luver: Why why!!!

But Sunday rush will be too much , you cant even take a proper picture of a single car , i have experienced it![frustration]

And hey also add Bharathj , Surendar and Debayan(Racerdabba). I am sure Surendar and Debayan will attend the meet.

@marun, I have to join my ship first or second week june so 26th don't think it's possible. Will surely come if the joining gets delayed.

Re: Dear all

Hello Super,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another member from Chennai. The Chennai meet is just round the corner, so do check out this thread http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...2-its-time-have-chennai-meet-2.html#post78134.
Do post more about yourself and the rides you own. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash
hi,

Even i am from chennai. Please tell me the date and place of the meet dude i will be there for sure.[surprise] i am Exactly from CHROMPET.

Hello Thom1661 welcome to TAI , keep visiting this thread regularly for knowing the final date and time as of now nothing is getting finalized.

@Jayadev: Try to make it dude. I think this date is quiet comfortable.
Marun@26..
my holidays shall end by end of june , 28th possibly .
i need to prepare certain things before that and it is around 900+900km journey from kerala to chennai i am afraid i will be much exhausted after that to resume on 27th or 28th though i dont want to miss this chance.

try to pre-pone .

Top Bottom