It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

350Z

Core Team
Re: It's time to have Chennai meet!!!

Fantastic going. It was pleasure reading the entire thread. Happy to see more members joining in, and we sure will invite more through mails.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fantastic going. It was pleasure reading the entire thread. Happy to see more members joining in, and we sure will invite more through mails.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Vibhor,

People are expecting TAI stickers to show off our community. I am sure you are considering this request.

Yeah even i have many stickers left with me still!

So shall we decide the place as Pondy?

Pondy would be great , Now it's the time for pondy members (ilango, surender & gokul ) to select a particular hangout for the meet .

I thought he was your colleague.[confused] Anyways i will text him tomorrow and confirm with him.

1 week and so much updates already[surprise]

it's great to see this much people interested this time around! We will make it a rocking meet!

Okay guys i think the place can be finalized to Pondicherry.

Chennai members we can meet just after the toll gate at around 10:00AM , drive down to Pondy by around 12 or 1PM(depending upon the number of stops). Have lunch at a good place there , have a good time chatting and knowing ourselves , then head for a good spot for a nice photo-shoot with all our rides , then then start our return journey at around 4 or 5PM in the evening , we can reach Chennai before 8PM.

Are you guys okay with this?

Date:June12th

Time:10:00PM

I request the Pondy members Surendar , Ilango and Gokul to decide a good place to have food and also a good spot for photo-shoot. Remember the number of cars will be higher this time , so keep parking space in mind!

@ Jayadev I have no idea buddy! Is Pondicherry nearer to Cochin than Chennai by a good margin? I thought you will come to Chennai first and then we can all drive along ECR together to Pondicherry.

EDIT: Just saw the map , waste of time , energy and fuel coming to Chennai for you! I don't have any idea about the route from Cochin to Chennai , use your maps at home or use Google Maps , it shows you the best possible route.

me too referred map before posting previous comment , but just if anybody have good idea pls do post.

BTW i am definitly visiting chennai. need to refresh good old memories ..

Top Bottom