It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

Re: It's time to have Chennai meet!!!

Oh so lots of members pitching in this time , forget the Auto-Expo then , i am sure it must be having only the usual cars. Local Chennai people can always meet up again and go for the meet.

Lets plan for a meet at a date which favours most people , including Shailinder and Jayadev!

I just wish to see more folks to be there in the meet. Sure that you can organize it well Dhaya. Spoke to Kalyan and he is also excited and ready for a meet.

Oh so lots of members pitching in this time , forget the Auto-Expo then , i am sure it must be having only the usual cars. Local Chennai people can always meet up again and go for the meet.

Lets plan for a meet at a date which favours most people , including Shailinder and Jayadev!
Great. That's what I call going extra mile. I am sure this would be a great meet. [thumbsup]

Okay i am ready to prepone to maybe first or second week of June , what say guys?
+ jayadev...!!! :-P

( it seems my better half would also join for great chennai meet hope you wont mind that)

So Dhaya,

What is the tentative date ? And what about the place ? Please plan the meet either in the morning or evening because heat or humidity might spoil the mood. ( Just a suggestion)

Wow first it started with 4 people along the coast of bay of bengal!

last time the member were in good number except i was late and it was old gang with a inclusion of "holysatan"

Need to buy a car within that. :)

@ Shailinder Even if we meet in the morning we will be hanging out till the evening , so we will have to bear with the heat. The only way to escape the heat is to meet after 4PM in the evening , but i feel that wont be much fun.

@ Thom Good idea but i think there are no races in first or second week of June right?

@ Ilango Yup exactly actually 6 members if you include Debayan and my friend Saravana , now we have come a long way![thumbsup]

Okay now Shailinder , Jayadev and Auto_lover into account shall we prepone the meet to June 12th or June 19th , both are Sundays whichever is possible for most of them.

@ Shailinder Even if we meet in the morning we will be hanging out till the evening , so we will have to bear with the heat. The only way to escape the heat is to meet after 4PM in the evening , but i feel that wont be much fun.

@ Thom Good idea but i think there are no races in first or second week of June right?

@ Ilango Yup exactly actually 6 members if you include Debayan and my friend Saravana , now we have come a long way![thumbsup]

Okay now taking Shailinder , Jayadev and Auto_lover into account shall we prepone the meet to June 12th or June 19th , both are Sundays whichever is possible for most of them.

Top Bottom