It's Time To Have TAI Chennai Meet!!

ilango[speed thirst];81461 said:
Its pudhucherry!!

else known as puduvai.

Pondicherry is old name and was replaced some 5 to 7 years back - not sure.
pondy is short of pondicherry!

Except the name board in bus , no one uses the term pudhuvai.
That's good to note ilango. Now coming back to the topic. Location....

ilango[speed thirst];81452 said:
Plenty of beach places are there in pondicherry.
the french colony near raj nivas will be a great place too.
Well,if that's ok for others,finalize it guys.
Things to remember are sunday,traffic,crowds near temple,park, and beach.

Hi Guys,
I will not able to make this meet as of now, Right now busy for the job hunt. I might be in bengaluru on that day. sorry guys....

@ Shailinder No problem buddy , in case you don't get a ride give me the address of the place where you will be staying , i will give you a ride , just PM me your number before you reach Chennai.

@ Jayadev 30 i think will be possible next meet only. My friend Saravana is himself planning to join with me because he is thinking hard about filling Petrol in his i20!

Another update guys it seems Truecitylover and vvkalyan are doubtful for the meet , they are tied up with some work. So Bharathj , Truecitylover and vvkalyan are doubtful for the meet. I don't know about Bharathi too , he has not posted in this thread for a long time. Auto_Luver confirmed his presence with me.

@350Z No , i don't have the numbers of Ejji , Bharathi , Devarajan , Jayadev and Shailinder.

350Z

Core Team
Alright. Still we have a reasonable amount of members to have an exciting meet. No more drop outs please!

- cooldhaya
- devarajan
- Ejji
- Holysatan
- Ilango [speed thirst]
- Jayadev
- Marun
- Monkey1
- Saravana Prasad
- Shailinder
- Surendar
- Thom1661

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];81562 said:
last minute drop outs are usual!
but a twist
last minute add on.

dilip , a silent member here. also joins if time permits. 99% he will join with us.
That is a pleasant surprise and no worries, at any cost there will be over ten members for sure. And this is a justified count to have a proper meet.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@350Z, I was actually ok with the plan.
But there was a sudden request from my Manager asking me to work that weekend. Infact Nagesh (Truecitylover) worked for last weekend and I am taking over his shift from this weekend till this monthend..! [cry]

A meet at any of the resorts alongside the ECR seems to be a better option to me, considering the dwindling list to the clique. If the meet is in Pondy, i might have to withdraw. Please post final details today, if possible. Thanks.

hmmm...

Seems Pondi plan is in jeopardy but saving grace is meet is still on. Dhaya, close the deal by finalising the location. Although it is being finalised as Pondi but Monkey1 may not be able to join.

Seriously speaking I am more concerned about Jayadev who would be coming for this meet only (Or correct me if I am wrong). So close this before it is too late. Why am I counting on Dhayanithi is because he was one of them who were present in last meet.

So take a call on location. Somewhere on ECR or Pondi. Whatever may happen meet should happen. Whether there are 2 or more people.

All the best to all (including me). he he

Hope its finalised for pondy meet!

its Chennai meet for whole of anniversary meets!

Am kind of free on friday and dhaya also planning to visit to upgrade his music systems.

so will take a small trial for the places to visit in pondy and also calculate the timings.

Thread Starter #209
So, how many are from chennai??

I got some work coming Sunday which I cant avoid. [anger]
I cant miss the meet either. I'll meet the Chennai guys here in ECR toll booth and have couple of snaps and leave soon. Sorry for the trouble guys. [cry] I have to head over to chengalpet after meeting our pals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling bad and sad that I couldn't meet all you guys, Hopefully will meet everyone in the next meet. Am joining my ship this week and am leaving for mumbai for some work before joining so won't be online for sometime from sunday . So, see you guys , enjoy the day [;)]

Top Bottom