It's New Skoda Rapid on the Road

Hrman- definitely worth a shot.:) ordered mine.
The caps you are reffering too, i have already got them with the antares fitted.:)
Anyways does anybody know, in the Ambition variant does the car's MID show range?
Or is it just time, oat, gear shift indicator and service due.

Thanks
The MID in the Ambition only shows Time, Temperature, Trip meter , graphical rep of fuel tank, service due, gear change. There is no mileage related info like time to empty, distance to empty etc instant fuel consumption etc.

My Skoda dealer in bangalore said I cannot avail extended warranty since I have not opted for insurance from them. Can you check with the Mumbai dealer if he can give extended warranty for a rapid purchased from Bangalore?
He might be correct because they have a product called skoda shield which is a combo of insurance + extended warranty. The whole objective is to earn a big amount by imposing the insurance purchase.
Buying extended warranty from a particular place is not a requirement. While buying ex-warranty for Polo i have confirmed this. Here are the contact details for Skoda JMD Auto Mumbai 022-27755900/25815500. It would be good if you talk to them directly as they may not entertain me because i am not a customer.

Hello people, my Skoda Rapid is now close to 7.5k kms(7291 kms to be precise).

Skoda's service booklet says a general check up is required at 7500kms or 6 months, whichever earlier. As i am close to my general checkup at Skoda i would like to ask whoever has gone through the first general check- what all needs to be changed?

Is it only oil and coolant topup, or the oil and fuel filter needs to be changed too.?

Thanks.

Top Bottom