It's My Pride. My Tata Aria.

bhvm

Honoured Member
very true. being is rural area this is my usual story. we have to run 250km just for the service and even the service quality is not that satisfactory.

better take your pride to better city mate.

hi!

I have to change my head unit to have navigation support.

Friends am left with 2 options.
1. Caska V6.
2. Blaupunkt new York 830.

So please help me in making good decision.

Since I have to get my car fitted with any one of those options by this Monday. I request you guys to spend some time on this topic To help me at the earliest.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Which option did you choose & how well is it going on?

Thread Starter #96
Hi friends hope you all are fine.
My business dint gave free time to update this thread.
I have changed the HU. It is blaupunkt ny830.
I will post more info about it soon.

Thread Starter #97
O its bean long long time I dint update this thread.
My aria has driven 36550KMS so far and we are extremely happy with this mind blowing car.
The only problem I had was the break disks were changed twice but those were covered in the warranty.
Honestly I never checked the mileage recently so no comments.
Recent changes*
amp changed to JBL gt5-s644 for more powerful sound.
I have noticed that the stock tweeter on the left A-pillar is not working. I tried removing the plastic cover on the pillar to check the tweeter. o my god its written airbag there!
Guys any idea how to open this cover?
My advice to all the buyers considering aria.
Go get it. You will never repent.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Wow!
Great to have you back bro. it's almost a year!
anyways,please don't fiddle around with areas marked airbag. better ask reputed mechanic to open tweeters for you.

Thread Starter #99
Wow!
Great to have you back bro. it's almost a year!
anyways,please don't fiddle around with areas marked airbag. better ask reputed mechanic to open tweeters for you.
Ya planning to do that in my next service.
Need to see how tata mechanic is going to help me with this tweeter problem:p

Ya planning to do that in my next service.
Need to see how tata mechanic is going to help me with this tweeter problem:p
Regarding the music system, I dont think the Tata Service centre guys would touch it. They may refer refer you to electronics service agencies they might have tied up with.

Also does your carhave Airbag on the A pillar? Or it could be the Airbag deployment sensors in that location. What ever, if there is any thing got to do with airbag dont fiddle. dont compromise on safety.

Thread Starter #101
Dear sir/madam, in 2013 I had a worst experience with Tata motors. More here
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/14611-its-my-pride-my-tata-aria.html
after the above experience I thought Tata will change there attitude, but I am wrong.
Now they are even wasting peoples time and money, not just that, they are cheating us.
On second of august 2016, I gave my Aria for service and the other miner complaints at Concord motors Sanathnagar Hyderabad. The service adviser Mr.Raju has noted all my complaints in his job card.
1) general service.
2) {paint job.
3) Fixing the middle left side AC vent.
4) Rattling noise from the bottom of the car.
5) front passenger seat belt was wrongly installed from the factory.
6) Wheel alignment.
I was asked to pickup the car on 4th.
As per the schedule I went to pickup my car on 4th of august.
To my surprise points 4,5,6 are not attended and the paint job was worst.
When questioned the adviser told, they forgot about point 5. but points 4 and 6 are attended.
I was totally upset with the service quality and decided to take my car back that day since I have to drive all the way back to my place which is 150KMS away from hyderabad.
While am taking out my car from the service center the service adviser has noticed the rattling noice from my car and told me that the noise is from the silenter and it has to me replaced. He said it will cost me 40000rs.
Since my car is still under warranty I asked him to replace it under warranty.
The adviser said he will get back to me about it.
After 2 days I called the adviser, he said he will change the part under the warranty and he asked me to get the car back to the service center.
I asked him to send someone from the service center to pickup the car since its there mistake to not to attend the problems I have reported them at the time of service. But the adviser dint agree for it. As it was my big mistake buying a car from Tata, now I am not left with any option.
on 16th I and my brother Dr.Kiran Bhokray, called up the adviser and
Concord motors and told them that we are coming to hyderabad on 17th and requested them to arrange someone from the service center to pickup my car from the Apollo hospital Hubilee hills hyderabad before 11.30am so that we can go back to our place by evening with my car since the adviser told me that the car will be ready in 2 hours.
We also told them to makesure about the timeing since my brother has some surgery's planned in our hospital that night.
As per the planned program we were done with our work at Apollo hospital and we were waiting for the driver to pickup the car, we waited there till 1.30pm but still the driver says he is on the way.
We lost hope on them and decided to take the car to the service center by our own Since we are getting late to the hospital.
At the service center we spoke to Mr.ramarao, Mr.ram Mohan and Mr.Raju, and told them to look into all the problems and drop the car at our place ones the problems are fixed.
All 3 of them accepted and promised me that my car will be sent back to me in 3days.
On 20/08/2016 Mr.Raju has called me and told me that my car is ready for pickup and he is asking me to come and take the delivery.
I told him clearly that I am not going to come to take my car since they have promised me that they are going to send my car, I spoke to Mr.Ramarao and Mr.ram Mohan and finally they have agreed to send my car on 21/08/2016.
today morning a driver from Concord motors has brought my car. Upon inspecting my car I have noticed instead of reinstalling the left seatbelt properly they have removed my driver seatbelt and fixed it wrongly as my left seat belt.
Now both of my seatbelts became useless.
The worst part is I found the map my india SD card missing from the head unit.
I asked the driver about the seatbelts and the missing SD card, he simply said you please talk to your service adviser about it.
The most irritating part is, the driver who brought my car is demanding 1500rs more for dropping my car at my place.
The lessons I learned from Tata.
1.you have to suffer cause you dint listen to people who always warned you about Tata's poor service and customer care.
2.you mite have owned the most expensive car from Tata but no doubt you will be treated same as there Indika and Tata Ace drivers.
3.if you are a renowned person in the society then please don't go to Concord motors, you can not digest there treatment.
Dear Tata, if you really want some decent customers then please stop abusing them.

I have noticed instead of reinstalling the left seatbelt properly they have removed my driver seatbelt and fixed it wrongly as my left seat belt.
Now both of my seatbelts became useless.
The worst part is I found the map my india SD card missing from the head unit.
Hi sbhokray, we can understand your agony. I have not heard similar incidents in any of the TATA dealers in Kerala. My friends have good experiences from TATA service centers even though some of the cases are repeating. Escalate these issues to the next level.

Indeed very bad experience with the after-sales also.
Many Tata Motors Service Centers have closed down in Mumbai.

And the only ones that are operational are not professional at all.

Top Bottom