It's My Pride. My Tata Aria.

Thread Starter #79
hi!

I have to change my head unit to have navigation support.

Friends am left with 2 options.
1. Caska V6.
2. Blaupunkt new York 830.

So please help me in making good decision.

Since I have to get my car fitted with any one of those options by this Monday. I request you guys to spend some time on this topic To help me at the earliest.

Thanks a lot in advance.

During the meet with Sbhokray, I have clicked some pics of the hardware setup of his project. This a DIY of Suman's brother(who is an orthopedic doctor) and it is done quite nicely and I am impressed with it

Attachments

Thread Starter #83
During the meet with Sbhokray, I have clicked some pics of the hardware setup of his project. This a DIY of Suman's brother(who is an orthopedic doctor) and it is done quite nicely and I am impressed with it
that was an case for the carputer more about that in my car pc thread soon.
thank you so much RK for the photos.
you guys really made our day. we had a great time with you all.
thank you so so much for coming and spending your time with us.

Re: Storme Meets Aria!! *A Special Meet Near Hyderabad on 7/12/13*

This may sound a strange question-i am an Aria fan,but sbhokray why did you choose the Aria? Your one of 10 in India-so am curious. Would you recommend someone buying a used Aria after your driving experience?

Thread Starter #86
Hi guys hope you remember me!

Its bean a very long time now. I dint post anything here.

Friends my simba got second service on 16th of this month.

I would love to share my experience.

10th jan2014.
I got a call from concord motors Hyderabad.
It was sandhya on phone.

Sandhya: sir you got a clutch update for your car!

I: but y? I got no problems with it.

Sandhya: it is mandatory update.

I: all rite I will get it done on my second service.

Sandhya:o! when are you coming?

I: on16th.

16th jan2014
Got a call from concord motors ucpal Hyderabad. Mr.venu was on call.
Sir when are you coming?

I: am there in1hour please arrange a standby car so that I can manage my work till my car gets serviced.

venu: no sir we cant do that.

I: I can not get my car to you incase if you don’t arrange a loaner car. I stil remember how you made me to sit till night when I brought my car for the first service.

Venu: give me 10min.

This time I got a call from mr.charri.
Sir we cant help you. We can give loaner car only when your car is brought in for any manufacturing defects.

I: mr.charri I brought my car cause tata called me to get my car for some update. That’s an manufacturing defect rite?

Charri: sorry sir I cant help you.

I: thank you am not getting my car.

I calledup sails head for AP and told him about the problem. I also told him that because of such
treatment you are losing market share.

After 10min I got a call from service head AP.
Sir am sorry for what had happened. I have nano and manza for you.
I picked nano.
I was on the way to service station ucpal mr.venu called me again.
Venu: sir your loaner car is ready please get your car.

As soon as I enterd the gov office of tata. mr.venu and the service adviser welcomed me.

The treatment was completely different now. They looked me as a V.I.P.
I handed over my car and instructed them to handle with care.

I was asked to come at 6.30pm.

I went back with there nano. It was well maintained car.
I was back to the service station at 6pm.

Mr.venu offered us some tea and he made us to sit till 8.15pm.

By that time I was almost sik.

Finally I was bean taken to my simba. O! lovely it was looking like a sexy tall lady.

I opened the rear rite door to have a look inside. Hmm it is not opening. I was already sik. And this guys are making to mad.

Good boys. they understood my feelings on my face. They offered me a chair there itself and fixed the problem.

Job done in this service.
1. Clutch update. Dint notice any difference.
2. Rear left seat belt replaced. as promised during first service.
3. General service.
4. Teflon coating. Done very well.
5. Gaps in rite door panel. They said it is an manufacturing defect and will be replaced in 3rd service.
6. They spoiled my left door wich was good before. But however they fixed now.
7. Car wash done. O my polks are filled with water.

Total bill payed 3150INR.
INR2900 for the body wax and 250 is for some service charge wich I don’t remember.

Note now the toilets’ are more haunted! Than before.
The photos are on the way.
Am talking about my car photos. not the toilets:p

Thread Starter #87
Re: Storme Meets Aria!! *A Special Meet Near Hyderabad on 7/12/13*

This may sound a strange question-i am an Aria fan,but sbhokray why did you choose the Aria? Your one of 10 in India-so am curious. Would you recommend someone buying a used Aria after your driving experience?
You are rite am 1 in10 who would like to go with aria.
And I like going that way.
I had very few options in that segment and I felt the charm. only after I had a test drive.
However I do not recommend buying a preowned aria cause the old aria had problems.
You are lucky incase if you get any 2013aria.
If you are willing to buy a new aria than I want you to wait for 2months. By that time you can see all new aria facelift.
And am telling you. that’s the car!.

sbhokray sir, you are correct TATA concord uppal is one if the pathetic services that you would find any where I too had very bad experience with them with my previous car, first of all it is located in one of the most crowed and horrible thick traffic locality Its their natural habit of making customers to sit hours together in their waiting room I even see customers sleeping there in the chair we have keep on reminding them again and again to get our work done I would request you to mail them and narrate your complete experience in their official website/Facebook or make a call to their head office in Mumbai you would get a VIP treatment and special offers when you visit them for your next service.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #90
Hi friends

I had little gap between the door pad and the door edge. That was an manufacturing defect.

The service center guys had promised me that they will replace it as soon as they get it from the company. After a month I got a call from the service center. They said the part is ready and they called me to the workshop so that they will get it installed.

On12th I took my car to them to get the door pad job done and I even had some strange problem with my AC.

I told the service adviser about the problem I have in the car. And I asked him to get the work done rite now because I need to travel back to my town. He said ok.

I left for lunch and returned back after 2hours. I went to my car to check the status. As expected no one has attended my car.

I went to the service adviser and asked him. Then he called the technician to replace the door.

They removed the door pad and they were trying to fix the new door pad. We noticed the color change. They brought aria prestige door pad and they are trying to install it to my car.

When I questioned them they said by mistake they got a rong part from the company. They said they will order it again. I was 50 percent frustrated after listening to that.

Then I asked for the AC service person. I told him that I have a strange problem with the AC. It is getting powerd off automatically and coming back on again by its own.

I also told him that when it turns off even the display goes off.

The service guy came with a thermometer and checking the temperature. I told him again that I don’t have any problem with the cooling. By that time I understood the knowledge levels of the guy. I told him to call the aria electrician.

He came and told me simply that the AC will turn off when it gets over coold.

Now am 75 percent frustrated. I asked him to check the canbus parameters. He asked me what is canbus??

I questioned are you electrician for the aria? He told yes am well trained aria electrician.

I dint know how to react. I asked him do you know there is some thing like connecting a computer to the car and testing. Then he replyed you meen laptop test? Yes yes we have let me call that guy who will do that.

Then a guy came and trying to play with the AC buttons. I asked him where is your laptop?? He said sir its on the way. On the way? You mean you are getting it from some where?

He said yes but no worrys it will come in 10minuts.

I went inside the office and spoke to the manager MR. charri. I tried to tell him about the great knowledge levels of his guys.
Then he told me that sir! We have one of the best guys in the country. I had no words after listening to him.

I thought am wasting my time. I went back to my car and MR. charri. The service manager followed me. He asked his boys. What is the problem? The laptop guy replyed him that sir we are checking.

What a manager he is. am surprised how tata hired mr.charri.
You know without even knowing the problem mr.charri said. Sir its an big problem. to check it we need to take out the complete dashboard. more ever it is first time for us to open the dashboard of an aria. We even don’t know what is there in side. The dashboard. We are not experienced it before. You please take your car after 3days. I was 100percent frustrated now.
The laptop guy quickly responded to his manager mr.charri. sir let me check with my laptop first.

The laptop guy went and brought there service manual for aria and he started reading it seriously. O! by this time the laptop came. He connected the canbus interface and started running the diagnostics.

I was impressed by the kind of zeal he has on his subject. I asked him whats your name mr? he replyed sir am harshwardhan. An diagnostic expert.

Frankly speaking he is the only guy with very good knowledge and dedication on the work in this ukpul tata concurd motors service center.

Coming back to the storie. Only the FATC / HVAC dint pass the canbus tests.

FATC fully automatic temperature control. HVAC heating ventilation and air-condition.

He said that we need to remove the audio system to reach the AC control panel. My brother removed the player. They couldn’t remove the control panel since it is first time to them.

Anyhow finally mr.harshwardhan reachd the control panel and unplugd the wires from the control panel. The AC came on.

He checked every wire in the harness with the multy meter.

Finally he told us that the control panel is faulty. But no luck they don’t have the part abatable with them.

I told him to put it inside like before so that I can come back again.

Now the condition of the AC. Cooling is fine. But powers off automatically. Heating is not working.

I really don’t know what to do. I don’t understand y tata brought this car in the market before training there service guys.
That to at there own service centers.

Moral of the storie.

1. First check how knowledgeable the service guys are before you give your cars to them.
2. Get your self prepared to manage ever thing by your own when you come across managers like mr.charri with poor management skills.
3. It is not recommended for you to go to concurd motors service center ukpul when guys like mr.harshwardhan are not available.
4. Incase if you notice that the service guys are not good at there work. Then do not live your car alone.
5. Always read the papers carefully before you sign them. They may wright job done for every complaint you give.
6. Always share your service experiences with people so that thay will be carefull.
7. Give your feedback to the manufacturers so that they can lookafter it.

Top Bottom