Italian Cops Wrecks their Lamborghini!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Another one for the PETS (People for Ethical Treatment of Supercars). Italian Police officers have managed to wreck one of the Lamborghini Gallardo patrol cars in a road crash.

The 200 mph capable, 1,50,000 pound supercar smashed into parked cars when the officers swerved to avoid another vehicle that had just pulled out of a petrol station.

The car was one of the two supercars which were donated to the Italian police by Lamborghini to keep up with speeding motorists driving other supercars. The two police officers involved managed to get away with only minor injuries. No other injuries were reported from the crash site.
The car which was shown to students was returning to its base Bologana after being resprayed in Police colors when the accident happened.
Source: Cubic Capacity.

Attachments

Too bad that such a wonderful car has been wrecked due to careless driving!! Now who is going to book a case against them?[lol!]

Arun

Suspended
Police can't handle these beasts.
That is wrong on your part to be saying that RSM. Cops are professionally trained drivers. The guy didn't ram the car on purpose. He ended up hitting while trying to swerve away.

Too bad that such a wonderful car has been wrecked due to careless driving!! Now who is going to book a case against them?[lol!]
Well said! [clap]
I feel bad for the car.

First a Lambo flames up in Chennai and now this one gets wrecked! [suspect]

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
Lamborghini donated these Gallardos to Italian Police an Year or two back. These days, We can almost regularly notice news of super cars being wrecked by their drivers which is a sad sight for Petrol Heads.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks llike they were in slow speed. Not so major crash lke.

This is really bad...!! Wonder what would happen if our cops had them :-)
Our cops do have best drivers, esp the drivers in army , Himalaya region.

Had a chance to sit up in front of sumo with a army driver , yo there he went in a hills , i thought i am going to die , curse my luck to sit with him .

later on analyzing , he is so good driver . yeah gets the pure control of the cars he drive in just a matter of seconds.

Another one , One local police driver came to worshop , there we had a chat , he said the pilot car of cm is the best car. It was new scorpio , top model.

His words
1.Its a sturdy car , better and comfortable seats than the boleros
2.good pick up.
3.it has automatic glass (no offece , he ment the power window[lol!])
4.it has automatic lights
5.it has automatic wipers
6.you dont need to lock the car(may be he is mentioning the remote system or its a police patrol car ,so too hot to steal!)
7.you dont need to check the air pressure itself(God only knows what is he mentioning)

MAny more technical terms also was in list(funny though) , i tried to correct him some few , but he was in no mood to listen , (remember he is a cop)

At last i was listening to his idiotic speech (My luck none from my home or my friends call me in my mobile )
Finally after exhausted , he left to see the bolero that he brought for work . phew i was relieved!

So 2 points , will cops like him ruin if a lambo is given or will he take the maximum care?[confused]

[QUOTE='ilango[speed thirst]So 2 points , will cops like him ruin if a lambo is given or will he take the maximum care?[confused][/QUOTE]

Nice imagination you got there man,Indian cops & lambo. [lol]

ilango[speed thirst];12971 said:
7.you dont need to check the air pressure itself(God only knows what is he mentioning)

[confused]
Ilango, that is the tyre pressure monitoring system present in Scorpio MHAWK.The display is in the instrument panel itself, I think he mentioned that only as he need not to go to the tyre pressure station to know their pressure.

ilango[speed thirst];12971 said:
So 2 points , will cops like him ruin if a lambo is given or will he take the maximum care?[confused]
That will be the funniest combination of a driver like him driving a lambo.Let us imagine the consequences and outcome...
when he look at the car, he will say--is it a car or a dream machine.

as soon as he get in he will check out all the details inside for 1-2hours still he will not be able to understand many of them.

then he starts the engine and press the gas, his heart beat will increase from the roar of the lambo heart

when he accelerates the vehicle and reaches 0-100km/h in just 4-5secs, he will see stars in daylight and merely after driving few kilometers he will stop for getting normal and breath fine.In that few kms he may hit more cars than the Italian police

So this way lambo will help gangsters and law breachers to run away happily rather than to be caught by the cop.

so conclusion is Law breakers should gift Indian police with supercars to get them safe passage [lol!]

if this post is a breach of any of the forum rules, mods please delete it

Renegade

Suspended
That will be the funniest combination of a driver like him driving a lambo.Let us imagine the consequences and outcome...
when he look at the car, he will say--is it a car or a dream machine.

as soon as he get in he will check out all the details inside for 1-2hours still he will not be able to understand many of them.

then he starts the engine and press the gas, his heart beat will increase from the roar of the lambo heart

when he accelerates the vehicle and reaches 0-100km/h in just 4-5secs, he will see stars in daylight and merely after driving few kilometers he will stop for getting normal and breath fine.In that few kms he may hit more cars than the Italian police

So this way lambo will help gangsters and law breachers to run away happily rather than to be caught by the cop.

so conclusion is Law breakers should gift Indian police with supercars to get them safe passage [lol!]

if this post is a breach of any of the forum rules, mods please delete it
The Lambo will be on its chassis on the very first speed-breaker here with all 4 wheels in the air.

Cops here are happy driving the qualis and bajaj CT-100.
Can't imagine a Lambo in bumper to bumper traffic.[lol]

The Lambo will be on its chassis on the very first speed-breaker here with all 4 wheels in the air.
[lol!]

RTO Cops are now equipped with black berry cell phones here,they say its easy to trace the records,etc & the people breaking rules are fined there & there with computerized chalan's.

They surely are advancing but lambo still far from dreams.

Top Bottom