It’s Time To Say Goodbye To My Albus (Honda City 2012)!

Thread Starter #1

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Looking forward to get a better price for my Honda City Car, the ALBUS whose complete record of accomplishment can be read in my ownership thread.

1. MY ALBUS
2. PICTURES

DETAILS:
Taffeta White Honda City 2012, 27th November. TN06H7876 (TN Chennai Registration but, now at my Home Town Coimbatore)
Special Edition EMT Facelift, with higher ground clearance on par with the present version, but fully loaded, better than a higher version.
Notably- Non Android Touch Screen Dolby Head Unit with 8 speakers, High resolution reverse camera and Navigation, OE alloys and other accessories of more than a lakh worth.
Mileage as on today: 11 651, with Comprehensive Insurance.

POSITIVE:
1. Really Show Room Condition.
2. Single Owner, very sparingly used, extremely well maintained.
3. No need to spend anything extra except if you want to change the tyres to a higher profile.

NEGATIVE: (If you feel so)
1. No Major Accident except there was a need to change Front Bumper due to minor one.
2. Micro scratch in the rear bumper and left rear door which is not noticeable.
3. RC Book will show two owners but both of them are same. The vehicle first registered with my photo on company’s name as allotted to me, and then fully transferred to me after my superannuation.
4. Still with OE Goodyear Tyres.

NOTE:
Expected Price around Six Lakhs. (I am not greedy but as per with Market Price)
If you do not have a portico or a car shed, please do not buy this car, as that will make me cry.
If you are seriously interested, please PM me quoting your place, and your price.

Thank You
Dr MUDHAN.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Sir, If I would have lived close by in your state / city believe me, even without further negotiating much I would have bought it. To find an equally enthusiastic and dedicated owner like you will be tough but I am sure soon the Albus will get a loving & caring owner. It is tough to part with a car which had become a part of your life & identity. This gen Honda CITY had been the epitome of reliability. Sir, One thing I would like to suggest you, please, don't involve any middle man or a online car seller. Please interact with genuine buyers only. It should be owner-to-owner deal.

Which new one are you planning to buy now, Sir?

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #3

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Thanks Dear Akash, I am blessed with a wonderful friend like you. Honestly, tears rolled down while I was uploading my previous post on the very thought of missing my ALBUS.
Yes, I am trying to make a direct deal, but the buyers underrate the value of the car unfortunately despite being one of the very few used cars whose tract record is available online in TAI from delivery hitherto.
People look for a cheaper car but ready to spend more after on that. If I am not getting at least 5+ Lakhs, I may not sell the car for some time and delay buying IGNIS AMT as wished by my wife.
God Bless You with All Happiness.
Regards
Dr MUDHAN

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thanks Dear Akash, I am blessed with a wonderful friend like you. Honestly, tears rolled down while I was uploading my previous post on the very thought of missing my ALBUS.
Sir, it is a blessing for me to have you as a guide and senior. I have been through this phase when I sold off my CITY Ivtec. I perfectly understand your emotions. I to this day repent selling off that car.

Yes, I am trying to make a direct deal, but the buyers underrate the value of the car unfortunately.
If I am not getting at least 5+ Lakhs, I may not sell the car for some time and delay buying IGNIS AMT as wished by my wife.
Sir, I too 2nd her. No need of distress selling. You'll be at loss. Take your time, find a suitable buyer with a offer price nearly same as your quoted one. Sir, I feel unfortunate of not being living close to your place.

God Bless You with All Happiness.
Thanks.

Regards
Akash

Hello Sir,

I got your post notification day before yesterday but I had issues with my internet connection and couldn't access the forum until today.

You have taken care of Albus like your own child and now it is sad know that its time to let go of it. Unfortunately thats how life works I suppose and even I have to handover my car to another person some day, but it will remain in our heart forever.

Anyway, I hope you will find a caring new owner and a good place for it.

Thanks...
Best Regards

350Z

Core Team
Looking forward to get a better price for my Honda City Car, the ALBUS whose complete record of accomplishment can be read in my ownership thread.
Hi @Dr MUDHAN. It hurts to see the Albus go. Your car is just as much dear to us because of the tremendous amount of information you’ve shared with us in its ownership review. The new owner will be too fortunate to have a Honda City that’s so affectionately cared for and run merely 11.6K. I’d suggest putting up the listing on The Automotive India Marketplace so that non-registered users can contact. We’ll share it on our social media channels as well. Goodluck and we look forward to reading your adventures with Ignis with as much enthusiasm. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

I can relate to the thought of holding on to it for some more time. I had to let go of my jeep after fourteen years and it kind of felt similar.
Btw, I'm thinking of sharing this information to my contacts on whatsapp if that is okay with you @Dr MUDHAN Especially since it is a TN registered vehicle, colleagues who are on the lookout may be interested.
If this was a couple of months ago, I'd have pounced on it with half a second of thought[drive]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
@ Akash1886
Thanks Dear Akash for your kind words.

@ CRACING
Thanks dear, Honestly but for you I would not have travelled so far.. Truly, I am grateful to you.

@ Brian
Thanks Brian for your kind words and support that you offered.

@ 350Z
I could not control my tears when I read your heartfelt words…
Hi @Dr MUDHAN. It hurts to see the Albus go. Your car is just as much dear to us ...
It is you @ TAI made me earn so much of well-wishers, and strengthened me to sail through such a long journey.
I am, thankful for every support and, for the TAI platform that you rendered.

PS.
Direct Offers received from four lakhs to five lakhs maximum while selling through OLX. Finally, we have decided & allowed to this new owner to keep and take care of our ALBUS.
Please read:

ALBUS WITH A NEW OWNER

EPILOGUE: Saying Goodbye to ALBUS!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@ Akash1886
Thanks Dear Akash for your kind words.

EPILOGUE: Saying Goodbye to ALBUS!
Sir, each one of us who had the honor of knowing you & Albus, share your emotions today. I am a sort of person for whom emotions matter more than logic most of the time. Your car review was in true sense the encyclopedia for Honda CITY owners. Sir, today its not just you who said goodbye to Albus, few 1000 kms apart, even I have to say goodbye to her and thank her for being my guide. It is nothing less than parting away from a family member.[cry]

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom