Is it worth to spend 38K for Wagon R Vxi over Lxi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver looks good on almost all cars. Good choice but still i would prefer some unique color as silver is quite common nowadays.

Thread Starter #33
Silver looks good on almost all cars. Good choice but still i would prefer some unique color as silver is quite common nowadays.
Same reason why I have not shortlisted Silver at first place. Previously I have shortlisted Chocolate, Grey and firebrick red. I still have 2 days to finalize the color. I searched a lot for gray colored new Wagon R on net but couldn't found a single picture. Colors on Wagon R website are some what photo-shoped, doesn't give the exact color of the car.

Yes, I too agrees with this. That is the reason why we opt our Figo in Diamond White. And its true that almost all website shows the 'photoshoped' colors which will look slightly different in flesh.

AMG

Suspended
@ sandeep
Go for silver. You just cant go wrong with that colour.
Silver is the safest colour in the market.

Yes i too agree Silver is the safest color in the market , but this should not bother you if you dont take the car to the highways often.

Why am against Silver is that its way too common on our roads now because Silver looks good on almost all cars.

Thread Starter #39
Hello everyone,
Booked Vxi, Silky Silver at 4.34L with 4th year extended warranty. But there is a huge waiting list. Dealer says it will take approx. 3 months for the delivery. Now searching for someone who will deliver my car soon. [:)]

Hello everyone,
Booked Vxi, Silky Silver at 4.34L with 4th year extended warranty. But there is a huge waiting list. Dealer says it will take approx. 3 months for the delivery. Now searching for someone who will deliver my car soon. [:)]
Congratulations Sandeep, you made a good decision. We hope you will get your car at the earliest, and will have pleasurable, enjoyable and safe motoring experiences with your family, thanks to your WagonR.[clap]
EDIT: Any freebies?

Last edited:
Congrats buddy! 3 Months waiting for Wagon R too! That's not acceptable considering that no other manufacturere is as established as MSIL in India.

Thread Starter #42
Congrats buddy! 3 Months waiting for Wagon R too! That's not acceptable considering that no other manufacturere is as established as MSIL in India.
At first the dealer is not ready to take my booking saying that there is a huge waiting list. Instead he was convincing me to go for Lxi. He was having ready stock of 10-12 Lxi in his stock yard. I think earlier generation Wagon R Lxi is much VFM than Vxi. But newer Vxi is much VFM than Lxi. May be MSIL interpreted it incorrectly and manufactured more Lxis than Vxis.

Same situation is every where. Everybody has ready stock of Lxi.

Same situation is every where. Everybody has ready stock of Lxi.
That is their problem! MSIL has clearly specified monthly numbers (on each model) for every delears. So to fill the numbers, what delears normally do is pre-order the cars. To be on a safe side, dealers will order the fast moving model eg: LXi in case of Wagon R. Executives are well trained to push the model which brings profit / numbers for the delearship. So don't bother about all these and stickto your requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom