Is it worth to spend 38K for Wagon R Vxi over Lxi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Raj he said he cannot increase his budget further beyond VXi.

I too suggest Vxi because its really worth getting all those features for only 38k. BTW what color have you decided?

Thread Starter #18
I have shortlisted two colors Glistening Gray and Firebrick Red. Will finalize one tomorrow or day after tomorrow after actually seeing the cars.

Of course, the VXI variant is much better value. The LXI is good, but is still a bit too basic for the price. We too have been looking at the Wagon R and we have considered the VXI variant only. So if you can afford the extra Rs.38,000 then definitely opt for the VXI.

And as far as colours go, I found Breeze Blue, the White thing (whatever it is called), Firebrick Red and Bakers Chocolate to be the most appealing. At least those are the shades we would consider if we do buy the Wagon R.

Thread Starter #23
Now I have finalized Vxi only. Thanks for all your valuable inputs. Now searching for a dealer who will give me the best deal, meanwhile I will decide the color [:D]

Thread Starter #26
ilango[speed thirst];43080 said:
[clap]

When can we see the pictures of it !

Good decision to buy a vxi.

I think vxi have full body skirt , or the abs version has them!
Thanks,
I am planning to book tomorrow (if my wife finalize the color today) but most of dealers say that it has waiting period of 6-8 weeks. Hope I will show you the pictures soon.

I am not going for ABS version.

Check out all the dealers in your city Sandeep especially the newly opened ones as they will provide good promotional deals.

Thread Starter #30
Most probably I'll book on coming Monday. Regarding color still somewhat confused. Today morning went to nearest dealer there I saw actual cars in chocolate, blue, silver, gray and white. But somehow silver looks good to me and my wife than chocolate. So mostly we'll go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom