Is It Normal For CVT Car (Jazz) Brakes To Be Too Sensitive?

Thread Starter #1
hi friends, today i took a test ride on a honda jazz cvt (planning to buy a used hatch), it was the first time i ever drove an automatic vehicle, the biggest problem i faced was the brakes, even the slightest push on the pedal was like hitting a wall, the co passenger almost thrown out of seat and hit the dashboard. ive never faced this problem with any other manual vehicle ive driven. so is it something normal with automatic cars and i need to adapt to it?

Its not normal for the brakes to be so sensitve, the brake settings must be adjusted that way in that particular car.

hi friends, today i took a test ride on a honda jazz cvt (planning to buy a used hatch), it was the first time i ever drove an automatic vehicle, the biggest problem i faced was the brakes, even the slightest push on the pedal was like hitting a wall, the co passenger almost thrown out of seat and hit the dashboard. ive never faced this problem with any other manual vehicle ive driven. so is it something normal with automatic cars and i need to adapt to it?
Usually the AT cars brakes are little more sensitive than corresponding MT versions of same car. Hope you get adjusted to it soon.

Yes, it is a bit sensitive.I have seen this happen when someone uses left leg to apply brakes. Even after driving for 30k kms, I still cannot use left leg to apply brakes

Top Bottom