Is it Advisable to Get ICE Fitted in the Evening?

If it is urgent, you have no choice other than getting it installed during evening. Otherwise, I personally recommend not only ICE but any such accessories to install in day time. Main thing is you should try to get work done with sufficient enough of light available, then be it morning or evening, no matters how expert the installer is, after all they’re human (and probably tired or in hurry by that time too), so little faults could happen.

Drive Safe,
350Z
+1 to this.
Workers usually tend to finish their work as soon as possible which sometimes, may lead to an unpolished job.
So as Vibhor said, if possible get ICEing done in morning else, closely inspect the work being done.

Thread Starter #18
There is one famous ICE shop, EVO in cambridge layout, Domlur area, near Sai Baba temple. Just check with them and make sure they are open in evening. This is near to Indiranagar.
That's pretty near Trident Hyundai and where I stay. Anyway, I'm going to Trident today to finalize the deal, and ask if the stuff I need is available with them at a decent price &/or if they will install stuff brought from outside. If not, I will get it fitted at Evo.

If it is urgent, you have no choice other than getting it installed during evening. Otherwise, I personally recommend not only ICE but any such accessories to install in day time. Main thing is you should try to get work done with sufficient enough of light available, then be it morning or evening, no matters how expert the installer is, after all they’re human (and probably tired or in hurry by that time too), so little faults could happen.
+1 to this.
Workers usually tend to finish their work as soon as possible which sometimes, may lead to an unpolished job.
So as Vibhor said, if possible get ICEing done in morning else, closely inspect the work being done.
I understand. This was precisely why I posted this thread. Now that it is clear that it is better to be safe than sorry, I shall -
1. Try and get the ICE fitted at the dealership
or
2. Try and get the delivery by say around 4 pm, and start the ICEing at EVO at about 5, when there is ample light.
or
3. Get the ICE fitted out at EVO on Saturday morning, and proceed to AP. I must reach Atp. by about 2 pm at the most, so probably, after the ICEing, we will be able to reach by 2pm.

Thanks a million guys.
One more Q. How long will it take to get Fr. component speakers and a Pioneer HU fitted, in general.

Top Bottom