Is it Advisable to Get ICE Fitted in the Evening?

Thread Starter #1
We will book our i10 1.2 on Friday, and the car will be delivered Friday evening at about 5 to 5:30 pm. If everything goes well, we'll have the car with us by 6:00pm or so. I've decided to go in for a Pioneer HU and JBL Fr. comp.s tentatively. We have some urgent work in Anantapur, and will drive there, starting early the next morning. So we will have to get the ICE fitted at around 6:15 pm. Is it OK guys? Or do you suggest I get the ICe fitted sometime else. The car will return to Bangalore only after a month.

Hi Arkin,

I would suggest you to take your car even next day morning so that you can have a clear check. [:)]

Thread Starter #6
Please read my post again, I have to take the car to AP the next day. Check in the sense PDI or to check the sound system?

@Sriharsha. Do you know any good ICE place in Indiranagar?

No problems Arkin. You can get ICE done in evening. If the work is done by a qualified professional, then no need to worry about the time of the day.
OT- Just make sure that the wiring is good(branded) and done well.

As said by everybody if its done by a trained pro then no worries. But still some installers don prefer working beyond 6:30 due to the fading light.

If i were you i will not hurry to get it done the same day. And moreover do you think you will get the car at the time you mentioned?

There is one famous ICE shop, EVO in cambridge layout, Domlur area, near Sai Baba temple. Just check with them and make sure they are open in evening. This is near to Indiranagar.

350Z

Core Team
We will book our i10 1.2 on Friday, and the car will be delivered Friday evening at about 5 to 5:30 pm. If everything goes well, we'll have the car with us by 6:00pm or so. I've decided to go in for a Pioneer HU and JBL Fr. comp.s tentatively. We have some urgent work in Anantapur, and will drive there, starting early the next morning. So we will have to get the ICE fitted at around 6:15 pm. Is it OK guys? Or do you suggest I get the ICe fitted sometime else. The car will return to Bangalore only after a month.
If it is urgent, you have no choice other than getting it installed during evening. Otherwise, I personally recommend not only ICE but any such accessories to install in day time. Main thing is you should try to get work done with sufficient enough of light available, then be it morning or evening, no matters how expert the installer is, after all they’re human (and probably tired or in hurry by that time too), so little faults could happen.

Drive Safe,
350Z

And also most important of all you can keep a track of what they are doing and just ensure that they by mistake dont make any scratches to car both inside as well as outside.

Top Bottom