IRRITATING Messages on Phone - Please Help!

@ Akash: i have not subscribed to anything. i tried your sms, but it dint work...
Oh. Why not talk to customer care for the same? If you havent subscribed, that service must have been activated by service provider.

Thread Starter #17
Oh. Why not talk to customer care for the same? If you havent subscribed, that service must have been activated by service provider.
Akash, see this-

I even called Vodafone helpline but even they suggested to activate DND which I have already done. Apart from that, they cannot help me in any ways.
I even got a confirmation message that DND is activated on my number but i still get these messages.

Hmmm Raj even i get such annoying messages in Airtel! Though i have adjusted living with it , because if i de-activate it i will not get any offer messages on talktime and other services from Airtel!

Try blasting them once explaining your position!

Even when i used BSNL i used to get live score updates for free even though i have not subscribed to it. BSNL is really good in this DND service. My mom using one activated it and she stopped getting such messages and calls right from the next day!

Hi Raj, visit this link and register for DND .
Check this: Vodafone Do Not Disturb
You will get a unique regn no.
And have you checked the option in sim.
Go to Vodafone services menu & deactivate the flash services.
These flash mesages are activated by default.
This will solve your problem.

Thread Starter #24
i finally traced the previous owner of my Vodafone number on facebook! Asked him if he had subscribed to any such service to which he replied in affirmative. he gave me the number of the firm from where such sms is sent who said they will de-activate the service in 12 hours!

well my problem is not exactly regarding messages.
but from the past 1 month vodafone people have resorted into a new kind of business: giving missed calls to their customers. i don't know what these guys think. i get a min of 5 missed calls from vodafone everyday.

Top Bottom