IRRITATING Messages on Phone - Please Help!

MSN1 is your android rooted? I have Avast as well but it never asks that, any idea how to block such numbers?
No my android is not rooted, the tool name is Avast mobile security and you have to check and enable settings in the SMS and call settings in avast

Sometimes I win a random ‘lottery’ from U.K. :biggrin: Any solution to prevent such kind of spamming messages?

Drive Safe,
350Z
You have an android, I suppose. There are many apps that can block such messages for you. I've one such app installed, and have no irritating messages in my inbox now. You can access the blocked messages at end of day to review if any important message has been filtered. https://play.google.com/store/apps/...lt#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zbXNCbG9ja2VyIl0.

PS: I am already a billionaire, I just need to help that Nigerian Prince that needs to donate his extra money. :lol!:

From last few weeks, I am continuously receiving calls from few people saying
"there is some boy.girl aged 5 years, we are trying to gather funds so that he/she can study or get well". I just hang up the call.But the frequency have increased and one of my colleague even donated something Rs.500 to them.

Think that, this is some new technique to earn easy money. [frustration]

"there is some boy.girl aged 5 years, we are trying to gather funds so that he/she can study or get well". I just hang up the call.But the frequency have increased and one of my colleague even donated something Rs.500 to them.

Ask for some proof and if you feel they're just tricking people, tell them you'll inform police. It will stop the phone calls, if nothing else.

Ask for some proof and if you feel they're just tricking people, tell them you'll inform police. It will stop the phone calls, if nothing else.
Actually I am not at all feeling harassed by those people, but just that for everyone's info that new way of robbing/fooling people. SO that no one gets fooled. [;)]

Not really. I donated money to an NGO a couple of times, and since then I have been getting such calls from different agencies. The NGO to whom I donated, showed me all supporting documents and after a few days I donated money, I got a call that the kid you helped is in this hospital and you can visit him if you want.

All I am saying is that there are genuine cases and if you want to help, try to verify a few things before you hang up, still if something feels suspicious don't go ahead.

If it's genuine, its ok. But if you make out that its fake, just cut the phone & send an SMS -

Sorry cannot receive your call. In meeting at Police HQ. Will call you later.
[lol]

Top Bottom