Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hi this is pranay from shreejee autoworks, anna nagar, chennai. We have a body and paint repair centre that does all brands of cars in any given condition. Not to forget that I was the one of the few customer for my own garage when we started back in 08. Today we do have a record of completing full body paint jobs in 4 days for cars like accord.

Hoping to have a lot of knowledge sharing here.

Pranay Asera[cheers]

Hello Pranay,

Welcome to the Automotive India. Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Pranay,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay!
Your profile picture is Tej's i20,am i correct?[confused]
We have more members for the Chennai meet,that's nice to see.

Thread Starter #7
@ Surendar & Akash: Thanks for that very warm welcome! I am already enjoying my stay @ TAI.... [cheers]

@ Ilango aka Speed Thirst: Would like to meet you sometime soon!

ilango[speed thirst];52515 said:
Welcome pranay , hope we are almost in same field .

Cheers , meet you sometimes!

Hello Pranay , welcome to TAI! Where is your shop in Anna Nagar? I live in Anna Nagar west near S.B.O.A school.

Nice to see so many professionals here! Hope you can make it for our planned Chennai-meet.

Thread Starter #11
I am on nathamuni street, 7th main road, Shanti Colony... When is the chennai meet happening and what is the agenda???

welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay.Would like to know more about your body shop and works you have been doing with different cars and models.

Thread Starter #15
@ all: Thanks for the welcome.... [:D]

@ Vijay: We have done a lot of body kits , music systems, for swift and OHC... For body and paint repair we have done 800's to mercs's to beamers..... Not to forget; We got our innova remade at our service station!

welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay.Would like to know more about your body shop and works you have been doing with different cars and models.

Top Bottom