Thread Starter #1
hello to every body in tai
this is sreenivas from kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.31 years
surfing net to buy a new car for our family needs
came across tai very informative about all vehicles
so stick to tai every day reading about the vehicles from past 1 month
appreciating every pupil [:)]

Re: Introduction-vash

Welcome aboard Sreenivas,[clap]Have a pleasant stay. Tell us more about yourself and your priorities, so we can help you with choosing your car.

Welcome on board Sreenivas. You have come to right if I may say so because here you would get ample amount of information on your future buy. But before that do let us know your requirements in detail so that people start giving information keeping that in mind.

350Z

Core Team

Welcome to The Automotive India, Sreenivas. It's always a pleasure to see a long term visitor turning into a member. Do start a thread in Car and Bike Shopper Section with complete requirements. We shall be more than happy to help out. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
thanks very much for the reply
mr. Jalex
mr. shailinder
mr. 350Z
mr. ACMohan
mr. mastersquall

from tai i concluded some cars
i will start new thread

Thread Starter #8
exactly 1 month before i.e in july month searching with google with tags "best diesel cars 2011"
-in every search it leads tai as one of the search
-so i came across tai first . after reading the ownership reviews, test drive reviews of many cars, i built some knowledge with understanding about the cars in choosing them wisely

1. After Sales Services
-this the first preference given by all of my family members
-so i choose the threads in tai with tags only given with best A.S.S. cars
-by reading so many threads we decided to stick to new maruthi swift 2011

2. Build quality
-this is second preference, came across with 2 cars-- skoda fabia, vw polo
-these cars have interior built quality

3. Performance & Ride quality
-this is the third preference, 90hp punto came across as it has best performance in ride that has stated with so many owners in tai

4. Maintainance
-under this, again punto came first as said in tai it has guanine parts availability with low price compared with other cars

5. interior space & convenience
-here 2 cars stood, I20 & punto. two cars have best in class space, convenience etc...

with all the above cars i discussed with family members. they concluded like this:-
-swift, weather it is new or old,it is ever where in the town with every people, interior built quality is also low, space is very low only comfort for front people......so we dropped it
-polo & fabia as they are good at interior quality but A.S.S is not satisfactory so dropped it too
-left only two i.e I20 & punto 90hp. I20 had some problems in a/c, ride quality so sticked to punto

Thread Starter #9
concluded punto but story continued flawlessly without decisions
mean time i read ownership reviews about punto, in this, jayadev thread from Kerala is very good. thanks to him for the detailed information given.
again reviewed some more cars in these threads to convey information to family members.
still need some more things so search continued with out deciding which car to buy
we all four members in family round tabled and talked again, with conditions and requirements of each person:- mother said it should be convenient for long drives, good a/c, low NVH levels, good interior quality.
sister & brother said as all u wish
mine with good ride quality 'coz i should drive it so.
every month there will be a visit to b'lore and occasionally to hyderabad.
at the visit time relatives may accommodate in it

finally with so many threads reviewed got concluded for our requirements as it should be big car, luxuries interiors, performance in long drive, low NVH levels, A.S.S., ride and quality in overall. sooooo came toyota
for its brand name toyota came with quality & performance,
we opted for etios liva- but it has got cost cutting factor not so good built so changed to altis diesel- suited for every requirement by our pupil to buy the car but lastly changed mind as it occupant only 5.finally came with innova, everybody accepted to book the car.

Top Bottom