Introduction note from AHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #61
Dear fellow TAINZ,

I am really thankful to you all for your immense love and affection for me and AHI.I really neglect it and went off.This matter is proffesionally resolved in its best way by Vibhor.Thanks to him.He also asked me to continue here.I think there is no issues anymore with it.Please be assured --- AUTO HUB INDIA is with THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA and its esteemed members.
Please feel free to check my my 36th post on this thread and pour in your comments, may be positive or negative,no issues.

TAI ROCKZZZZZZ.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #63
Mistake rectified

Dear fellow TAINZ,

I am really thankful to you all(except some) for your immense love and affection for me and AHI.I really neglect it and went off.This matter is proffesionally resolved in its best way by Vibhor.Thanks to him.He also asked me to continue here.I think there is no issues anymore with it.Please be assured --- AUTO HUB INDIA is with THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA and its esteemed members.
Please feel free to check my my 36th post on this thread and pour in your comments, may be positive or negative,no issues.

TAI ROCKZZZZZZ.....
A small mistake rectified in the above post.

Dear fellow TAINZ,

I am really thankful to you all(except some) for your immense love and affection for me and AHI.I really cant neglect it and went off.This matter is proffesionally resolved in its best way by Vibhor.Thanks to him.He also asked me to continue here.I think there is no issues anymore with it.Please be assured --- AUTO HUB INDIA is with THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA and its esteemed members.

TAI ROCKZZZZZZ.....

Mod Note: This post was reported by a member & could lead to unnecessary arguments & fights. All such posts will be deleted without prior info in future.

Warm regards,
TAI Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
DD, cant open the link you shared,but surely mods have gone through those stuffs and done rightfully.You been a good friend and keep doing the good work mate.Its a rocking place and we are here to rock it.So keep doing buddy!

Thread Starter #66
DD, cant open the link you shared,but surely mods have gone through those stuffs and done rightfully.You been a good friend and keep doing the good work mate.Its a rocking place and we are here to rock it.So keep doing buddy!
Thanks for your complements and concern,friend.

Please check the link I provided,it is working for me[:)]

Hello All,

This thread has been closed in order to avoid further unneccesary conflicts & discussions.

AHI,

You are free to share all your views in off-topic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom