Introduction note from AHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats AHI. And as 350Z said its high time you post ownership review of your rides with pics.

Thread Starter #54
@Akash & Zinam:- Thanks to both of you for your complements.

@Akash & Vibhor:- Yes sure I am eager to put the ownership report of my car--Alto Lxi.But others are belong to my Dad,as I have mentioned before,so will not be able to give a detailed report on them.But it will take a bit time as I am not that expert in in drafting an ownership report.[:D] But will assure you all it will be come soon.

Thread Starter #55
Good bye tai

Dear fellow TAINZ,

I would like to announce that this post is my last post on TAI.I have been a very dedicated and active member of TAI since the day I joined it in the beginning of December and continuously providing suggestions and views which, as you all(except few) have admitted that are very useful and informative.Inspite of it I got to hear "A H I - Please Stop Giving wrong Information." and " I still say regardless of your knowledge & working experience with which ever company or experts from various fields in you business you really don't know about technical things.Not just the technical things but others too." in the thread--- http://theautomotiveindia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17310#post17310 (the 30th post by NEIL).

I cant tolerate this insult anymore and decided not to post now onwards on TAI.Hope you get better expert and experienced views and suggestions from NEIL, than AHI.[:)]

Being an automobile enthusiasts I will not be able to stop myself from viewing this forum.So I will login,visit read threads and log off, simialr to the visitors, but wont post any suggestions and views of mine in future to listen that I dont know anything and they are all wrong inspite of their correctness.

Thanks for all your love,affection and complements.
Adieu.

Surely you are more mature than to react to such stuff?
Come on, Man, been here only a short while, but your posts have always made interesting reading.
Hang in there!!

hey AHI i thought you were strong enough all these days even though you got un-worthy comments. what happend now buddy? come on . you just can't do this. you are one of the most informative person and being an auto consultant by profession, your inputs are always considered to be the more precise ones. no buddy. you please don't do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom