Introduction - Adil Khan

Thread Starter #1
Hi

Just came across the site whilst surfing the net and just had to register, seeing it was auto related. I am from Mumbai, 49 years young, and an avid auto enthusiast.I run a coprporate travel agency in South Mumbai. Some of my current vehicles are

Bentley Turbo RL
Merc SL55 AMG
Mitsubishi GTO
Mazda Miata
VW Microbus
Honda Jazz
Suzuki DL1000 V Strom
BMW C1/200

Nice to be in touch with like-minded people like yourselves and thanks for having me

Best

Adil Khan

Hello Adil,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. I must admit you own most of the car which i have in my wish list. Do not forget to put up an ownership review of your exotics especially the Bentley Turbo RL. In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact our team. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
You own a stunning collection of cars, Adil. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Nice to meet you too. It sure would be interesting to read the ownership review of the exotic cars you own. Have a wonderful stay on board and don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need any kind of forum related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

welcome aboard Adil! Nice to see some one from the travel agency joining us. I am sure you will give us great insight into the business and trend towards automobiles [:)]

Wish you a nice stay.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome people, by the way Thetraveller, my travel agency's name is 'The Traveller' . Will put up some pics my vehicles if you like. Oh and by the way my son has just started working for Audi in Mumbai, so if anyone needs anything in that area, will be happy to help.

Thanks again!
Adil

Oh thats nice [:)] I am sure in case we are planning anything for the organisation in Mumbai, I will get in touch with you.

@Adil:
I am still thinking how many of my Laura TSIs will make the equivalent power of that Merc SL55 AMG or Bentley turbo RL.
A very warm welcome to our world,how about some hot pics of the exotic beauties..I just wanna enjoy the complete reviews especially mentioning the attention to detail..:stupid:

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the warm welcome people, by the way Thetraveller, my travel agency's name is 'The Traveller' . Will put up some pics my vehicles if you like. Oh and by the way my son has just started working for Audi in Mumbai, so if anyone needs anything in that area, will be happy to help.

Thanks again!
Adil
Congrats to your son for the job. Right now, the only thing we look forward to know about Audi is some information / pictures of Q3 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...di-about-launch-q3-2012-a.html?highlight=audi)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome onboard Adil.[:)] Thats quite an exquisite collection of cars you have there. Do post some pictures of them and do tell us more about them. I envy your job.

Top Bottom