Intro

Thread Starter #1
Friendse , it was nice to bump on this site
Me a old automotiive Horse with on Hands and theoritical involvement in motor cars ,total32yrs in Customer service last was 26 yr stint with M&M.
Presently indepandant Consultant to TATA Motors ltd
I have driven from Shimla to South Africa
Russia to India
India to Singapore
IN OFF ROADING - I say Who needs the road .
The 4wd ,and any Querry pls free

Welcome sir ,
have a great time in this forum .

Di say in detail about the long drives , like shima to SA , etc .

eager to hear them!

Welcome again to TAI

have a pleasant stay!

Hello Sudhir! Welcome aboard. You bring a rich experience alongwith. I am sure you will be able to help in answering a lot of queries[:)]

350Z

Core Team
A warm welcome to The Automotive India, Sudhir. It’s our pleasure to have a highly experienced person like you with us on board. We look forward for some informative posts from your end, and also do tell us about the rides which you presently own. Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact us in-case you need any assistance related to the community. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome sudhir,

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
26 yrs with M&M, wow thats a long long time. I am sure you have a lot of experiences to share with us, looking forward to it.

AMG

Suspended
Welcome to TAI sir.

I guess you will be the person to give us more details about the Aria 4X2 and the Tata Merlin. :please:

I hope that wont be a lot of trouble for you.

Thread Starter #13
Yes shortly i will attach my travelogues, they are heavy size therefore it is difficult and will also request the administrator to upload them from their end.

350Z

Core Team
Please re-size the pictures to fit under 1MB or 1000x1000 Pixels. In-case you are still having a trouble, send them to us on board@theautomotiveindia.com and we shall gladly do the needful. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z=

Top Bottom