Intro

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Myself Pankaj Srivastava. I am from Lucknow. After completing my MBA, working as Assistant Manager in a Pharmaceutical Firm. Taking care of Distribution and Logistics of Entire UP.

Automobiles I have:

Bike : TVS Victor GLX 125 (already covered 1,00,000 KMs[clap] now ODO is showing 4500 KMs only)

Cars: The all new WagonR VXI (The blue eyed boy) - This is my first Car.

Hope to have a gr8 time here.[thumbsup]

Hello Pankaj welcome to TAI , hope you enjoy your time here. There are a few blue eyed boy owners already on board , feel free to have discussions with them. Also looking forward to your ownership report soon and also your active participation in the forum.

Welcome to TAI

have a great stay.

Victor 125 , hmmm remember them while i book my apache 150.
it had front tyre bigger than rear , hope i am right?

wagon R , another trouble free car from maruti !

cheers

350Z

Core Team
So finally, there’s another member from the city of Nawabs. We warmly welcome to you in The Automotive India, Pankaj. I have been to your city and have only nice things to say about the local’ites there. (Read my Lucknow Travelogue). Hope you have a pleasant stay here, and please feel free to contact us whenever you require any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks to all of you for your nice words.

@cooldhaya - I don't think that I am having that much writing skill which is needed for an exhaustive ownership report but I'll try my level best to put it on the forum.

@ ilango[speed thirst] - Yeah it's the same one. Well said Maruti products are always trouble free.

@ 350 Z - Thanks for your warm welcome. I read (seen) your Travelogue and must say your camera is having stunning eyes.[clap]

Hi Pankaj,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You have covered a real big figure with your bike. Looking forward to the review of your TVS Victor.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

hey tilpankaj, welcome to TAI and have a great stay!! also post review with pics of your first car blue eyed boy! [:)]

Hello Pankaj, welcome to TAI, share your ride and drive photos with ownership experience. And Congrats on completion of 1lac kms on your TVS Victor.

Top Bottom