Intro with some Info :)

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone. This is my first post on a public forum and thought I'll introduce myself with some useful information.

My name is Avinash Madan. Besides spending 10hrs at work [sleep] , I enjoy spending time with friends playing cricket, pool, carrom. The reason why I'm here is my passion towards driving and travelling. I had a Hyundai Accent GLE (sold recently) and never had the chance to share my experience. I consider this as a great opportunity to share my thoughts and learn more from fellow TAI'ians. Also I'm excited about my new car, which should be delivered in about 2-3 weeks. Will post more information on it soon. Till then, hope the following information helps.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Hi Avinash, Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to have you with us, which car are you getting delivered, some premium hatchback, I guess? Anyways, we’re looking forward for an active participation from your end. Also, please go through the announcements section to learn about the functions and policies of community, and in case you require any assistance, simply drop a mail anytime! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
BTW
Isnt that attachment a photo of Autocar India magazine Spare parts guide?

Hi Avinash welcome to TAI! Even i enjoy playing cricket with my friends on sunday mornings! So which new car have you booked? We are all eagerly waiting to know it! And please please let it not be a Figo or Punto , there are lots of them already here![lol]

Hello Avinash, Welcome to The Automotive India. Hope to see your active participation in the forum. Have a pleasant stay here.
Cheers,
Akash

Hey Avinash! Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice introduction there. And by the little teaser that you have posted, it seems that you are getting a premium hatchback if I am not wrong. Maybe a Figo? Or a Polo perhaps? Or an i20? It keeps getting more and more confusing [thinking]

Anyway, do shed light on that and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!

Thread Starter #14
Thank you so much everyone for a very warm welcome. I would love to tell you all and the story behind booking my new car, however, would like to wait till I get my hands on it [drive]before I spill the beans. I'm hoping it should be anytime between Aug 15th and 20th. (I know its too much of build up :tongue:)

Top Bottom