Intro Iron Rock

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys
Been following online auto forums for some time and decided its time i should register and add some value myself too ( rather than just picking on your knowledge Kind Sir).

I will start up a ownership review of two of my most used steeds Honda Civic and a recently aquired XUV 5OO shortly. I am based in Pune.

My automotive journey includes and in that order :-

Volkswagen Beetle(yes the original Bug)-> Bullet 350-> Mahindra Jeep Ex military CJB ( 4x4 + aux low) ->Premier Padmini(sigh) -> Kawasaki 4s( 80kmpl being the only saving grace) -> Tata Sumo(the original one)-> Ford Mondeo -> Skoda Fabia (Estate model with elongated wheelbase) -> Honda Civic 2006->XUV 500

offcourse being an automobile buff i have a fairly longer list of the ones i would like to own , but thats for some other thread..

Once again a warm hello to all in the forum. (Especially to fellow owners of Civics and XUV in Pune - hope to share and also gain from ur experiences)

Cheers
Iron Rock[cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome and Congrats for XUV500. If I’m not mistaken, You are the second XUV owner on board. Many of us are eager to know more about this vehicle directly from the owner. So yes, a review coupled with some pictures is definitely welcome. I must also admit that you have experienced some of the really nice vehicles (I especially prefer Beetle and Mondeo). Looking forward to see you as an active member. Have a wonderful stay and please feel free to contact us for any forum-related help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI , Iron Rock. Glad to know about you and the range of cars you have driven. Hope to see lots of contribution from you in the forum.

Welcome to TAI. There is a long list of TAI'ans from Pune. How is your XUV doing?

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Gentlemen, i just posted an initial ownership review - please have a check.
Surfer -> I am near KP [cheers]
amiti -> thanks hope to get aquainted slowly with all the TAI'ans

Thread Starter #9
May be the pune folks can recommend me some good garages and spare part dealers in east of pune i.e kalyani nagar/kp side ?

Also some good paint touch up job garage ? many thanks

Thread Starter #11
Thanks Raman.

Btw my sincere apologies, my mahindra tractor 475DI is deeply offended as i havent named it in the above range. I stand corrected and deeply regret the offence caused to the rugged tractor.

Volkswagen Beetle(yes the original Bug)-> Bullet 350-> Mahindra Jeep Ex military CJB ( 4x4 + aux low) ->Premier Padmini(sigh) -> Kawasaki 4s( 80kmpl being the only saving grace) -> Tata Sumo(the original one)-> Ford Mondeo -> Mahindra Tractor 475DI->Skoda Fabia (Estate model with elongated wheelbase) -> Honda Civic 2006->XUV 500

It has challenged me and rest of the range for an offroad duel and i admit they all stand to lose put together :agree::sorry:

Thread Starter #14
Hi Ilango, I should have the old photos somewhere but not in digital format, i will hunt them down and post on here, bear with me [;)]

Thread Starter #15
Ok found the pic of the Skoda Fabia Estate - this is basically an extended version of the fabia with huge boot space and a 100 bhp petrol engine.

i will post the others too as i find...[cheers]

Attachments

Top Bottom