Interesting Websites Across Internet

Used Car Websites in India?

Hi, I am looking for good sites to look for used cars . Please suggest some good sites. I know a few like carwale. Any other sites ? Thanks

350Z

Core Team
Re: Useful Automotive Websites Across World Wide Web

This isn’t useful but sure an interesting website. Godrej Aer’s website that spits fragrance through the PC (Godrej Aer).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Websites to check in when you have time, spread about it if you find something new

Go through this website ManushiManushi, i had a different view on a person but it got changed totally after i went through the articles in this website, well as we all know we just know one side of the truth

Please take some time and go through this web and read the articles when you find some of your valuable time to spend on something you didn't know or were ignorant to know because you had a prefixed image about the subject

350Z

Core Team
Stumbled upon a useful website that has a vast database of cars imported to India (including manufacturers' test cars): link.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Stumbled upon a useful website that has a vast database of cars imported to India (including manufacturers' test cars): link.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you very much 350Z for the information.

I was browsing that website and found some intresting information. Please check the below screen shot. i have marked them in RED.

Impot.jpg

I did not understand why they import an ERTIGA ZDI with same 1.3 FIAT engine that to in 9-Apr-2014. the cost is Rs 18,69,759. Though its a LHD or RHD ..did not mention there.

A NEW CBU CAR DIESEL MODEL-YL7,MULE 2, 793CC,LENGTH: By suzuki. Can understand the Celerio with 793 cc Diesel.

Honda imported the Brio Diesel in 2013 for testing. But they have denied the possible lunch of a Diesel BRIO in near future.

Top Bottom