Insurance Policy Renewal of My Punto

Thread Starter #31
Thanks Autosafari.

Actually when I called SE at TASS, who have become friend of mine. He recommended me Bharti Axa. And asked me to check with them. That's the reason I am more inclined towards the same.

Received an update from Bharti Axa. Only 2 zero dep claims per year is allowed. So need to check with HDFC. Bharathj where are you?
for HDFC visit their ganjawala office,borivali west and ask for a guy named shivam. Give my reference, my real name and the vehicle i insured. Tell him i told you that you would get the best deal from him and pressurise for discounts. You have the online quote for a comparo.

Thread Starter #35
I am going to Fortune Motors Powai . today afternoon. SE said that he will, help me in getting better deal. Will update you all in afternoon.

Fortune Motors is just 5 minutes away from where I work. [:D]

My insurance is also due for renewal. Any feedback on "Reliance General Insurance"?

They are quoting a bit lesser quotation for normal policy + depreciation shield

Thread Starter #37
I bought Reliance general insurance and yes they are quoting less than others and they also claim to provide hassle free and cashless service. Fingers crossed.

One advice, buy it directly from their website, not via some comaprison site, you will get bit cheaper.

I bought Reliance general insurance and yes they are quoting less than others and they also claim to provide hassle free and cashless service. Fingers crossed.

One advice, buy it directly from their website, not via some comaprison site, you will get bit cheaper.
hope you have a hassle free experience with them.

i have a paranoia about reliance , so i try to stay away from them as much as possible.[;)]

Thread Starter #39
hope you have a hassle free experience with them.

i have a paranoia about reliance , so i try to stay away from them as much as possible.[;)]
Actually I confirmed the same with TATA SA and he confirmed there is no issue with them. I also had initial doubt as they were providing insurance cheaper than others. [;)]

Top Bottom