Instrument Cluster Colour Change for Alto

In the 800, behind the ac switches, theres a PCB with small green mounted on it. All u have to do it desolder green ones and solder on blue ones.
Must be the same for alto.

Thread Starter #18
Good DIY job Djluv! Neat explanation with pictures.

Blue console also looks cool!
Great DIY Amit. I have been thinking of this since long but somehow i couldnt find time. But now with such a detailed explaination, i dont think i will stay with my boring cluster. Thanks a ton for this thread.

BTW can you mention the rating of that bulb?
Thats a good and neat DIY Amit! Very well explained and most important, the pics did the talking!!![clap]
Thanks all, [:)]

Friends,

I want your opinion on changing stock bulbs of Alto Lxi (50/65W).

I heard Philips Rally 100/90W, which gives more brighter vision, with additional relay set.
But while enquired in several shops in trivandrum, no one have the same in stock. One suggested OSRAM 100/80W with Hella relay and wiring kit.

I want your suggestions to make a goahead.

Friends,

I heard Philips Rally 100/90W, which gives more brighter vision, with additional relay set.
But while enquired in several shops in trivandrum, no one have the same in stock. One suggested OSRAM 100/80W with Hella relay and wiring kit.

You may go for OSRAM 100/80W if its readily available. OSRAM is reputed brand and lasts longer compared to Philips night vision.

Note- If you have any further queries, feel free to start a new thread.

Last edited:
Hi ∂נℓυν, is that a pioneer 5850 hu? by the way the DIY is awesome, i see that you are from delhi, can i come to see your ride?

I think that my 2004 zen lxi's meter lights are faded, i can barely see them. I am going start a new thread, regarding that, because I feel that this is an issue with 2003-2006 model zens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #23
Hi ∂נℓυν, is that a pioneer 5850 hu? by the way the DIY is awesome, i see that you are from delhi, can i come to see your ride?

I think that my 2004 zen lxi's meter lights are faded, i can barely see them. I am going start a new thread, regarding that, because I feel that this is an issue with 2003-2006 model zens.
yes bro, that's' a Pioneer 5850 HU, i live in faridabad to be exact, you are welcomed anytime [clap]

Hi, Could you please tell me where did you get those blue caps for the bulbs.

What I have done for my 800 is, I removed the regular bulbs n put orange bulbs(side turn signal lamps), that also looks good, but your's is super.

Thread Starter #25
You will get those from any local mechanic who sells bulbs, repair them, keeps headlight, basically a car electrician [evil]

Friends,

Yes it would be great having 100/90, I have it on my 800, but check whether your dynamo and battery supports for this...

Top Bottom