Indica Vista Second Anniversary Edition, Now DriveTech4

All these are becoming standard features in many cars right now!!!

anyways want to know the special edition colours!![:D]

But i think this is the second Special edition in just one year!

Nothing special from First Edition!

Ya i agree they have compeleted just one year! (Nov 2008)

Vista was launched when i booked my car!

But in mid of 2009 they launched Special edition to boost sales.

And again before few months (think its diwali time) they launched a special edition.

And now again!!

To my knowledge its the third special edition :)

I think its like Maruti Alto Exite!

Thread Starter #24

And again before few months (think its diwali time) they launched a special edition.

And now again!!

no zinam, tata yes have launched two limited editions in few months, first one was not just like maruti stickers, but things where you can say that as limited edition, black roofing, bluetooth connectivity,lumbar support, steering adjustable, leather seats, alloys which is no where compared to what maruti gives, second one which is just out is more of cosmetic changes and from feedback of first ann model , where black roof comes as brown now, all leather dash and seats now, better alloys design then previous with gold plating on decals now comes in grey shade.

Thread Starter #26
i do agree zinam, that constant LE versions would lost the charm of it.But then having said that what they offer is something i feel maruti should learn from tata as to what a limited version or special edition car means, not just adding stickers as they keep doin so.
Neil thanks for scanning the image, they have started giving adds in newspaper for second anniversary model, comes in proclean white and satin gold colours.

And now again!!

The 10th aniversary edition was launched to celebrate 10yrs of indica in indian markets, n this one is for 1yr of VISTA.As for maruti, their limited edition means u should expect nothing more than painted bumpers and a few stickers.

Thread Starter #28
absolutely akash, tata surely knows what difference regular vehicle and limited edition should have.Not just stickers job like maruti, which again did by giving ritz aura.

350Z

Core Team
A small update here. I came to know that Tata is planning to launch Aura+ variant of Indica vista which will have the much needed features like ABS and Airbags. Needs to confirm it, If anyone else have more updates. Let's know.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom