Indian Formula-1 Grand Prix Exclusive Coverage (Pictures and Report)

Re: Indian Formula-1 GP Exclusive Pictures and Report

Thanks for sharing the information. because you have great information about this.

Nice report & pics Vibhor.

Sorry OT...
Rowan Atkinson(Mr.Bean) was in Mclaren Merc Suite, having a chat with Lewis Hamilton.
May be after recent Lambo crash was taking advice from Lewis[lol]

zengetz

Suspended

WOW ! I am so Jealous ! Awesome report and keep the pics coming Bro !
Ferrari Chappal for 2500[lol]

@Vibhor: Post those Scorpio sigthings on Scorpio FB fan page, and you can get a chance for lap on Scorpio on F1 track.

yup those caps are expensive. my uncle got me one ferrari cap for about 4,000 INR but quality is good and he picked it up from Shanghai F1 race.

Lovely pics. I heard that camera's were not allowed. How come you managed it.

Excellent coverage 350z , thak's a lot for sharing with us. Great work. Keep them coming. Enjoy race
!

A cap for Rs.2,500. Anyone?
[cry] , we can get that here @250 Rs

Last edited:

Excellent coverage 350z , thak's a lot for sharing with us. Great work. Keep them coming. Enjoy race
[cry] , we can get that here @250 Rs
Excellent work Vibhor. [thumbsup]

Rs 250/- is fine but there is a difference in feeling. People watch movies on pirated DVDs / CDs but seeing the same on picture hall or big screen is different. What say [:)]

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team

Thanks a lot everyone. Fresh updates from today's Qualifying Session coming up.

Rowan Atkinson(Mr.Bean) was in Mclaren Merc Suite, having a chat with Lewis Hamilton.
I think I saw him on the screen.

WOW ! I am so Jealous ! Awesome report and keep the pics coming Bro ! Ferrari Chappal for 2500
Merchandise as well as most of the food items are somewhat overpriced.

@Vibhor: Post those Scorpio sigthings on Scorpio FB fan page, and you can get a chance for lap on Scorpio on F1 track.
Yes, I know about it. Will capture a nice shot of Scorp.

Lovely pics. I heard that camera's were not allowed. How come you managed it.
Professional cams were not supposed to be permitted. But I find it strange that security is allowing them and restricting simple water bottles.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #26

350Z

Core Team
One day passed of Indian F1 GP and I could only notice the level of excitement increasing. The number of spectators for Qualifying Session was much more than previous day and I can definitely sense what is coming up tomorrow. I’m as much excited to watch the final day action live in all its glory and Formula 1 fans out there, I’m sure that you must be too. Hold your breath as we will update with tons of more pictures, videos and remaining information tomorrow. Now enjoy the pictures from today. And please feel free to ask for any particular questions / high-res images (if any).

Note: Force-1 Qualifying Session Official Press Release:

Sahara Force India delivered a strong performance at Buddh International Circuit today as Adrian Sutil qualified in eighth place for tomorrow’s Indian Grand Prix. Teammate Paul Di Resta will start from P12.

P8 Adrian Sutil (VJM04/04)
Q1: 1:26.271
Q2 1:26.140
Q3: No time

Adrian said:
“We’ve been saying all week that this is a special race for us so I’m very happy with today’s qualifying performance. We are so determined to do well here and today’s result is the first step towards that. P8 is one of my best qualifying results of the season and I think it was the maximum we could achieve from the session. The balance of the car was excellent and I really enjoy this circuit, which seems to suit my driving style. But tomorrow is the important day and now we have to think hard about the strategy we will run. I feel very comfortable with the car and I think we will be more competitive than we were in Korea.”
P13* Paul Di Resta (VJM04/02)
Q1: 1:26.864
Q2: 1:26.503

Paul said:
“Starting P12 is a bit disappointing really, because we looked quite strong this morning. But I struggled with a bit of understeer in the high-speed corners and we couldn’t fix it during the session. I think the conditions cooled a little bit, which maybe didn’t help us because I couldn’t get the balance quite where I wanted it. I feel that points are still achievable tomorrow and we seem quite strong on the longer runs. There’s a hard task ahead, but I will stay focussed and try to do the best job possible in the team’s home race.”
* will start from P12 following grid penalities.

Vijay Mallya said:
“Another excellent day of track action at Buddh International Circuit and I’m delighted to see a Sahara Force India starting the very first Indian Grand Prix from the fourth row of the grid. The whole team has worked very hard to bring our final upgrade package here this weekend and I think that showed in our performance today. Adrian clearly loves this circuit and was on top form this afternoon. Paul has also been very strong, but unfortunately he lost the sweet spot he had with the car this morning and missed out on making Q3. Still, we know we have a strong car for tomorrow and I’m hopeful both drivers can be in the hunt for points. It’s our home race and I hope all the fans will get behind Sahara Force India in what will be a spetacular and historic moment for India.”
DSC05220.JPG

DSC05227.JPG

DSC05229.JPG

DSC05231.JPG

DSC05232.JPG

DSC05234.JPG

DSC05236.JPG

DSC05243.JPG

DSC05244.JPG

DSC05245.JPG

DSC05246.JPG

DSC05247.JPG