Indian F1 GP Ticket Prices: Now Cheaper Tickets On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed (Pg.3)

Generally some tickets are left which can be bought before or during the event, but considering that this race is in India, with a huge number of people, I am guessing you would not find a ticket on the race-day or practice-day. But there will be loads of ticket in grey market or up for resale on the net near to the event.

@traveller buddy is there any possibilty that tickets will go for cheap on last moment if there are left any??

Congratulations ! How much it costed you? not planning it but still probably if my colleagues make plan I may there.

Per ticket costs around 2500 bugs. From chennai to Delhi air fare plus stay in 3 star hotel for all the 3 days comes to another 12k.

Hope to see you guys there. just cant wait to hear the roars of the beasts zoom by. Pure adrenalin rush..huhhhhhhh. [cheers]

@traveller buddy is there any possibilty that tickets will go for cheap on last moment if there are left any??
Cant say. But in most probability not. Already 35% tickets are booked and organisers expect sales to complete in next 10 days. In case some does re-sell their tickets it would be with a premium at the end.

Thread Starter #52

350Z

Core Team
Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed (Info: Pg.3)

Here's a one article from Autocar explaining the ticketing system: Indian GP ticketing explained | Autocar India

West Zone:

Classic Stand 1/2 West: Starting from the final part of the circuit – both stands will give you a view of turn 14 upto the final corner, the left-handed turn 16. Some drivers may try exploiting a braking opportunity into the final corner, and the entry to the pit lane will also be visible, particularly from the end of stand #2.

• Features: Seated, no roof. TV screen available.
  • Price: Rs 6,500

Main Grandstand: The west zone also houses the main grandstand – the big daddy of all stands. From here, not only will you get a bird’s eye-view of the race start, but also the crucial pit stops (which would be aplenty). Exit out of the final turn 16 and/or entry into turn 1 may also be visible depending on seat location within the grandstand. Expectedly, it is also the most expensive seat in the house.

• Features: Seated, with roof.
  • Price: Rs 35,000

North Zone:

Premium Stand North: The first stand in the north zone, the Premium Stand would offer an unobtrusive view of turn one, and at a stretch – pit stops of teams housed towards the end of the pit lane. However, the stand isn’t showing up on ticketing websites anymore – maybe due to the fact that it is already sold out.

Picnic Stand North: With no seats or roof, as the name suggests, it is a territory for the free spirited. However, that shouldn’t draw away from the fact that it will offer a choice of views from the exit of turn 1 up to the run into the crucial turn 3 – a wide, blind-apex right-hander. Since it is followed by the 1.2km main straight, drivers may try different entry lines to set up an overtaking opportunity at the end of the straight.

• Features: Free seating, no roof, no TV
  • Price: Rs 6,000
Classic Stand North: Will offer an unhindered view of turn 3, from entry to the exit.
  • Features: Seated, no roof. TV screen available

East Zone:

Star Stand 1/2/3 East:

These three stands will offer a view of the right-handed turn four, one of the busiest parts of the circuit for overtaking. Preceded by the 1.2km straight most likely to be designated as the DRS zone, it will definitely be the place to watch drivers battling wheel-to-wheel in a bid to stay ahead. An overambitious lunge or an attempt to brake a little too late may also see drivers exploring the massive run-off area around there.

• Features: Seated, no roof. TV screen available.
  • Price: Rs 8,500
Classic Stand 1/2 East:

Spectators will get a view of a complex of slow-speed turns 5, 6, 7 and 8 sewn together with short straights. Brave drivers may contemplate a move under braking into turn 8.

• Features: Seated, no roof, TV screen available.

South Zone:

The south zone houses the banked, double-apex right-handed turn 10 with cornering speeds in excess of 220kph expected. It’ll be a great place to watch a Formula 1 car at work – doing what it is intended to. However, due to the high-speed nature of this section, no overtaking can be expected here, up until the braking zone for the tight left-handed turn 13. Turn 14 should be a flat-out kink in a Formula 1 car.

Stands:

The south zone houses the only other roofed grandstand i.e. 'Premium Stand South' at a much more reasonable Rs 12,500, offering a bird’s eye view of turn 10 from entry to exit.

The cheapest way to watch the Indian GP is also here, with the ‘Natural Stand South’ being priced at Rs 2,500 – extremely affordable considering it houses a TV screen in addition to providing a view of the cars heading into turn 10.

‘Picnic Stand South’ is the only other picnic stand (apart from one in the north zone), having to do without seats and television, priced at Rs 6000.

Other amenities:

Each stand will have designated food and beverage stalls.
Although limited parking is available at the circuit, only when you purchase three or more tickets will you be eligible to reserve a car parking at the circuit. Similarly, a purchase of minimum two tickets is mandatory to reserve a two-wheeler parking.
If you wish to save yourself the hassle of driving all the way up and parking, you can opt for the Grand Prix Bus Services being run by JPSI from a number of pick-up points in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon directly to the Buddh International Circuit.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks 350Z. A great find. Just to go with the above article I am attaching the track layout.

In my opinion the best way to watch is either from North stand or picnic stand if you do not want to spend a bomb.

Attachments

Last edited:

I have bought my tickets of Turn 3 in Block - A. Anyone there?

Thread Starter #56

350Z

Core Team

The full map of race track with description is provided above the ticket options on their website.
Guys finally i ve booked 3 tickets to Natural Stand. Anybody joining with me?
Can you confirm whether there's no seating arrangement in Natural Stand at all?

Drive Safe,
350Z

sad news guys!! tickets are selling very quickly now cheapest one also gone!! [cry] total how many TAI members are going??

Peeps looking for hotel accomodation let the Delhiites know, we can get information from nearby inns and hotels and few from just dial too. FYI, Justdial 011-2222-2222, specify the location and commodity and get the information on your cellphone through text. This is for those who might be unaware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom