Indian F1 GP Ticket Prices: Now Cheaper Tickets On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed

I read today in TOI that the minimum price of ticket will be Rs2500/- for 3 days entry. Now anybody on?

Any updates on this? the tickets are still not available online [frustration]
Also, just FYI - Metallica is also coming to India around the same time and will perform during F1.

Bernie is trying to shift Indian GP in December to accommodate Baharain GP, so may thats the reason tickets are not out yet.

Oh no, that means even metallica will cancel or postpone their tour. I was so waiting for both the events [sad]

I hope this still works out, although if it is not happening in Oct, then it seems a far fletched idea that it will happen this year. I just checked the F1 site and it says Indian GP is pending circuit approval.

Man i wish all this clears out soon, dieing to hear Hindi commentary on the race :P
On a serious note it should get ironed out - F1 fans & Metallic fans are eager to see their stars on the Indian soil

Cheers

Its all hype of F1 now among youngsters. people are waiting for indian gp and thank god ticket prices are not very high if you compare with other international races..

Well the matter is still tipsy-turvy. FIA and Bernie have invited a lot of wrath for their decision on Bahrain. I hope it should be clear in a few days time.

AMG

Suspended

Man i wish all this clears out soon, dieing to hear Hindi commentary on the race :P
On a serious note it should get ironed out - F1 fans & Metallic fans are eager to see their stars on the Indian soil

Cheers
Oh no, that means even metallica will cancel or postpone their tour. I was so waiting for both the events [sad]

I hope this still works out, although if it is not happening in Oct, then it seems a far fletched idea that it will happen this year. I just checked the F1 site and it says Indian GP is pending circuit approval.
Any updates on this? the tickets are still not available online [frustration]
Also, just FYI - Metallica is also coming to India around the same time and will perform during F1.

Who/what is Metallica?[confused]

i heard also that Bahrain is out again. So are they going to revert back to old dates?

@AMG- Metallica is a heavy metal rock band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom