Indian F1 GP Ticket Prices: Now Cheaper Tickets On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #92

350Z

Core Team
The event is just a few hours away but various media reports are mentioning that circuit is unfortunately still under capacity.
JPSI officials confirmed that they were able to sell around 80,000 tickets for the Inaugural Indian Grand Prix.There are 40,000 seats which are still vacant. In a bid to sell more tickets, JPSI officials started selling tickets with hefty discounts,but it got a lukewarm response from the fans. It often happens with new circuits outside of the heartland of motorsport,that there’s a first-year curiosity value to the event but after that it’s a real case of diminishing returns.Buddh Circuit is likely to face the same problem in coming years. Read More: Buddh International circuit goes under capacity for maiden race!
Drive Safe,
350Z

The event is just a few hours away but various media reports are mentioning that circuit is unfortunately still under capacity.
Drive Safe,
350Z
This I was expecting to happen. Like I already said the ticket prices are still too high, even with the cuts for the average Indian Motorsport fan. I totally agree with this guy's view in the news report

FANS VIEWS

Gurinder Pal Singh is IIFT Delhi student.He has already watched this year Singapore GP but is reluctant to go for Indian GP.

He told f1adda:

“The ticket prices were more than those in Singapore. To get a decent view, you need to shell out a minimum of Rs. 8000. Just doesn’t make sense for someone who Isn’t a die hard fan to go and watch even if it’s happening for the first time. Plus with what happened with the Commonwealth Games, you can never be sure about the standard of service you’re gonna get in India. I’d rather go watch the Metallica Concert and that’s what I’m doing!”

See I myself am a Motorsport aficionado, But will I spend that kind of money? No way! I'd rather watch it on Television Live in the comfort of my home and get my car an FFE along with a performance filter and enjoy listening to that music for the money I've saved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom