Indian Cars with Best Road Presence?

Thread Starter #16
Re: India's best Dadagiri and Royal cars

Fortuner is like new dada which appeared in town but they have to salute Big Dada(safari)[evil]

Both are Dada in their own territory [;)]

350Z

Core Team

Perhaps Tata Safari is the oldest ‘dadagiri’ car that Indians have witnessed. This is why, a lot of us still have the due respect for it. No matters whichever car might attempt to grab the same position. But personally now I’d call the Fortuner as real dadagiri car because of both, its aggressive looks and stance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am posting this with a very heavy heart. But before clicking on the link please read the following:

I am in no way endorsing, appreciating, or giving support to the people who did this. What they did was completely wrong and inhumane and they should get the maximum possible punishment for this. But thanks to our Indian Constitution this is probably never going to happen. Even so, we pray for the family of the victim and that the family may get support from somewhere. Also this may be a wrong thread but since it was a very depressing one, i did not want to start another thread on it.

This is my sincere advice to all viewers

Those who own one please never get into road rage and let the situation come to this. And those who dont please give way to there vehicles whenever you see them.

Road rage victim dies after being fed poison -  National News

Aah i don know but i somehow like the Fortuner more than your Safari! Even today while driving in an highway a Fortuner started to flash lights demanding way at the earliest , i quietly left way for him!

That incident is like [frustration] never knew people like these too exist!

Thread Starter #20

Such people put bad name to SUV . Just because he didn't gave way they killed him . Road Rage is increasing day by day .

Re: Most Monstrous Looking Cars in India!

scorpio can be categorized in dadagiri only if CUSTOMIZED or MODIFIED in some manner, safari and fortuner looks real dada, as soon as they are manufactured,

Top Bottom