Indian Cars Spare Parts Price Comparison

Skoda logo for 1000 rs ? :eek:
No wonder why people sometimes people are afraid of buying a skoda .

Its really sparkling!
I think spark fails to attract customers due to space compare to its class.

But its really value for money.
I have the car with me past 4 and half years the space is as good as the zen , santro seriously .

Good thread to compare the price of spare and consumable parts.
However I have started a new thread (if needed, can be merged with this) on TCO including vehicle price, spare parts cost, regular service cost, and labour charges. We should also look at the service quality and customer satisfaction as well (thought this will be highly subjective).

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...409-across-board-service-cost-comparison.html

As per the excel sheet, Ritz is really VFM followed by Figo. Sheet also indicates that models those sell in low number have costliest spare parts and availability of parts on time is also issue. These are U-VA, Jazz, and Fabia.

In terms of parts cost 5000 here and there won't make much difference to most but labour charges will certainly burn hole is pocket. LC in Skoda, hyundai and VW are higher than say Maruti or Ford (I am assuming which might not be the case).

Good thread and the first pic comparing prices will be very useful for others.

Well this will be asking for too much - however if there is a similar tabular coloumn containing prices of all the cars (Sedans/hatch);(Old cars/New cars) it will just be too good

I mean it will be a one stop shop guide for new car buyers and second hand car buyers alike. and i strongly feel that will add even more value to the forum

Anyone has Spare parts on Chevrolet Beat. I need the Headlamp unit Cost in bangalore. Also any Second hand sales?

Last edited:

Top Bottom