Indian Cars & Bikes Ownership / Workshop Manuals

Hello All,

I am not sure if anyone has already shared this. Below is the link where you will find the workshop manual and wiring diagram for Maruti Suzuki Wagon R. I could not upload it here as the pdf file size is bigger and also the download is 65 MB.

Suzuki - Wagon R Shop Manual | Auto Repair Manual Forum - Heavy Equipment Forums - Download Repair & Workshop Manual

The manual seems for old models but may provide some basic information for wagon r users who have latest models. For downloading you will have to create a login on that website. The download is free. Enjoy!!
Doesn't appear to be working. If you can access it, could you upload it to Google Drive (or similar service) so we can get it too?

Thread Starter #215

350Z

Core Team
Sharing Suzuki F8D Service Manual. Thanks to TAI-ger Driverright for sharing its link.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Thread Starter #220

350Z

Core Team
Sharing Ford Figo (2015) and Mustang (2017) ownership manuals. To access manuals with multiple parts, first download all files and then unzip them to access PDF.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Hey here's some from my collection
Can you repost both the Maruti 800 manuals. The file does not exist in Microsoft One Drive.

just registered due to this post I am in need of maruti mpfi service manual but the link you posted doent work
Dear All,

Does anyone have a service manual for Maruti 800 MPFI? mine is 2003 but i think any maruti 800 MPFI manual is ok. Please guys...
Hi All,

Any one has Maruti 800 workshop manual, as links are not working.
Yes someone please upload.

Please download all the files and then unzip them.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Did that but the uploaded files appear to be corrupted. Is it possible to mail them to me?

Top Bottom