Indian Car & Bike Magazines

350Z

Core Team
Autocar’s Anniversary Issues are generally quite exciting. What’s the cost of this issue? I’ll perhaps give a thought to subscribe one for a year or two, this time.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Autocar’s Anniversary Issues are generally quite exciting. What’s the cost of this issue? I’ll perhaps give a thought to subscribe one for a year or two, this time.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Last year, the anniversary issue cost me Rs.150/-, and I think this time it should be around the same figure as well, and I believe that it is worth paying the extra amount for this special issue.

Right now they aren't offering much along with the subscription (earlier they used to offer a one or two scale models and some car perfumes but now there is nothing [cry]).

350Z

Core Team
Yeah right. Now, only cash discounts are available on subscription. Still keeping the fingers crossed if they might have come up with something new on Anniversary Issue.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
I’ve grabbed a copy of Autocar Anniversary Issue. There are some interesting stories inside which are quite impressive.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Me too 350Z! I bought it yesterday and I have to say it is a bumper of an issue. I also read the Overdrive anniversary issue, and that's quite exciting as well! But both of them cost Rs.150 each, so right now I got my copy of ACI, OD will come next week. Oh by the way 350Z, did you get that one supercar DVD along with the ACI mag?

350Z

Core Team
Yes, I got the DVD but haven’t seen what’s inside, yet. I think Overdrive has road test of Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost. Let us know more about it once you get it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, I got the DVD but haven’t seen what’s inside, yet. I think Overdrive has road test of Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost. Let us know more about it once you get it.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well, if you did, then how many? Because I believe, that the issue is supposed to have one DVD along with it, but being the lucky guy that I am, I got two of 'em! [lol] Sad part is though both have the same contents! [evil].

Yes, Overdrive has compared the Ghost and the Phantom, as well as the Bentley Mulsanne against the Ghost. There's loads more stuff which makes this month's issue worth the asking price, though I am generally not a big fan of OD.

And yeah, if you watch autocar.co.uk's videos on Youtube, you will be disappointed with the contents of that DVD. I was at least. Same videos from autocar.co.uk.

Thread Starter #41

AMG

Suspended
coversept10big.jpg

Car India

Exclusive First Drive: Hyundai Santa Fe
World Exclusive: Audi's rear drive R5
Shootout:
* Maruti Alto K10 vs Hyundai Santro vs Chevrolet Spark
* BMW M3 vs 911 GT2 RS
Driven:
* Audi A8
* New VW Jetta
Travelogue: Jazz goes to Tirthan valley
and lots more...

350Z

Core Team
I'm not collecting the magazines anymore. Our world has now moved to online media. I trust our forum is more than sufficient to provide the required updates. Autocar India’s price has shot up to Rs.125 now. And I will not be surprised if soon it shots up further.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Best and Worst Indian Auto Magazines?

best one so far car india.

verdict - unbiased with lots of refreshing articles. with a balanced view towards vfm and premium segments

worst one -overdrive

verdict- highly biased,inclined towards honda and maruthi suzuki. with lot of repetition. much interested in premium segments only.

Top Bottom