India Auto Sector Contact Information Directory

Re: Toll Free Number Of Maruti

No, rakesh. It seems theres something wrong with your network. The number mentioned by you is correct and working. The number is working for both mobile as well as landline connections.
However, if you the issue persists, do try this alternate toll free number of Maruti Suzuki: 1800-102-1800.

Last edited:
Maruti Suzuki regional manager bangalore email id

Dear All,

Could you please help me to get the email id of maruti RM bangalore.I have a query on the expected delivery for Swift which the dealer is keep delaying.Need your help asap.

Thanks

Escalating to fiat mgmt

Friends,

Can someone help with the head of customer care or someone at mgmt level in fiat. These folks have taken eternity to resolve a query which has happened due to their dealer network stupidity.

Thanks in advance.

Best!

Re: Escalating to fiat mgmt

Friends,

Can someone help with the head of customer care or someone at mgmt level in fiat. These folks have taken eternity to resolve a query which has happened due to their dealer network stupidity.

Thanks in advance.

Best!
Could you please elaborate about your issues.

I know some management people in fiat.

If your issues are genuine then would surely help you out.

I am PMing you my contact no.

Re: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: Technical Issues and Solutions

Can some body please guide me or pass the email ID's of the person/persons to be contacted in case if I have a problem while buying a car from Nexa. Other than contact@nexaexperience.com is there any other particular person or persons to be contacted ?

Brought a new ford aspire from auto wings ford srinagar on 10th Jan 2019. Just in 1 day it showed its true colours. Noise form the dashbord, from doors, noises everywhere & dealership claims it to be manufacturing faults. Since 10th jan i have visited the dealership almost 15 times and contacted a senior official named Mr. Taha. But nobody is able to do anything and infact they directly say that they dont give damn about consumer court or any other authority. Kindly tell me how can i contact the senior officials of ford india.

Naveed Bhat.

Top Bottom