Independence Day Bangalore – Chennai Meet: Experiences Pg.19 Onwards

Which Location You Would Prefer?

• Total voters
Re: August 15th - Let’s Meet Up in Chennai and Bangalore

Fantastic initiative and a brilliant idea to be doing to be doing this collectively between Bangalore and Chennai. Kudos Sethu/Appu.

I am sure it will be a grand success.

Great.. Congrats Sethu for such an organised effort. I am sure this meet would be a success.
My company has planned my joining for next month. I would be on my job any time next month. So till the time I get the dates confirmed, I wont be able to say yes to the meet.
Congrats buddy for the joining date...

Hope you make up for this trip without disturbing your joining dates...

Thread Starter #48

Fantastic initiative and a brilliant idea to be doing to be doing this collectively between Bangalore and Chennai. Kudos Sethu/Appu.

I am sure it will be a grand success.
Thanks for the appriciation. Hope soon we will have multicity meet or all india meet [ dont know will it be possible with thier drives, but we can make it even without our rides]

Thread Starter #49

I was excited when we think about chennai-bangalore meet. Even though I had said Mr. Appu that we will prepare members list later, I was little bit eager to see the consolidated list. So I prepared the following. Hope Mr.Appu would n't get wild at me[;)]

Capture3.PNG

The last column will not be displayed here ever. That is for my reference. the confirmed and if anyone interested sharing thier contact numbers pls PM me. If you want mine pls send me PM I will provide mine.

Hope more of our frineds going to be part of this meet.

I was excited when we think about chennai-bangalore meet. Even though I had said Mr. Appu that we will prepare members list later, I was little bit eager to see the consolidated list. So I prepared the following. Hope Mr.Appu would n't get wild at me[;)]

View attachment 57874

The last column will not be displayed here ever. That is for my reference. the confirmed and if anyone interested sharing thier contact numbers pls PM me. If you want mine pls send me PM I will provide mine.

Hope more of our frineds going to be part of this meet.
Sethu- A very Nice initiative i must say. Good Work Sir and 15th Aug gives enough time to block up the calender.
I would need details as to how are we looking at the route and distance from Bangalore. Sorry have done only to Direct Chennai and Direct to Pondy never took any de tours so can u please more details.

Hi Sethu, I shall be confirming you, because I work in UK shifts, so may be we wont get a off on aug 15..

I will update by coming week. I will make it up almost 90%

I guess Bangalore members can meet up at Attibelle (right after the toll booth) at around 0600hrs and start from there.

From Attibelle to Hosur and Hosur to Krishnagiri and Krishnagiri to Vaniyambadi. Enroute to Vaniyambadi (on NH48) there is a right turn near a temple "Puthu Kovil", which goes to Yelagiri. We can all meet there if our Chennai members are coming via that route? (Thats the route Google is telling me, pardon me if its not right).

Thread Starter #55

Sethu- A very Nice initiative i must say. Good Work Sir and 15th Aug gives enough time to block up the calender.
I would need details as to how are we looking at the route and distance from Bangalore. Sorry have done only to Direct Chennai and Direct to Pondy never took any de tours so can u please more details.
Krish, thanks for that. yes as you said frends can decide for this meet with great time available. but I hope we should have atleast one version of members list by 31st. so that we can proceed further.

Distance from bangalore would be approximately 250 kms upto amirithi forest. if we both team leave early we can meet up early and spend more time together and before dark we can comedown and then dispurse.

For bangalore guys there are two routes. one is bangalore-krishnagir-vaniyambadi-amrithi forest. another is bangalore-krishnagiri-vaniyambadi-vellore-amirithi. even thought the first root is less distance I do not know the road and how it would be.

More over if the second route is followed we can all meet up in vellore for breakfast and from there chennai team can guide [ in case of any language problem].

pls suggest guys.

chennai to amiriti - 208
che-ami-via-vellore-208.PNG

Bangalore to amirithi - 300 route 1
blr-krish-vaniyam-vellore-amiriti-301.PNG

Bangalore to amirithi - 200 route 2
blr-krish-vaniyam-amiriti-204.PNG

Alway everythingcan be discussed and fixed. pls share your thoughts.

Mr.Appu, can u pls confirm the maps.

Thread Starter #56

Hi Sethu, I shall be confirming you, because I work in UK shifts, so may be we wont get a off on aug 15..

I will update by coming week. I will make it up almost 90%
oops[surprise][surprise].. we all were having lot of hope that you will be joining us. Pls make it if possible Mr. Varun. I thought of requesting you to be my partner for organising things from bangalore end.

Thread Starter #58

I guess Bangalore members can meet up at Attibelle (right after the toll booth) at around 0600hrs and start from there.

From Attibelle to Hosur and Hosur to Krishnagiri and Krishnagiri to Vaniyambadi. Enroute to Vaniyambadi (on NH48) there is a right turn near a temple "Puthu Kovil", which goes to Yelagiri. We can all meet there if our Chennai members are coming via that route? (Thats the route Google is telling me, pardon me if its not right).
That is nice iniative from bangalore team. We have not yet finalized the destination. whether it is going to be yelagiri or amiriti forest.

Both are near by. Pls see the previous post with maps for your reference.

Sethu- 300 odd one way would not be enough to meet up and come back the same day. Journey itself might eat up 8hr drive. It should be atleast 1 night stay. I believe.
Its too much of driving than meeting up with all.
What you guys suggest.

Top Bottom