Independence Day Bangalore – Chennai Meet: Experiences Pg.19 Onwards

Which Location You Would Prefer?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #106
Re: August 15th - Let’s Meet Up in Chennai and Bangalore

As I already Mentioned, I'm "IN".

I was busy in office work so I'm unable to update the Amirthi pics. anyhow I'll update the Pics by this evening.

BTW, Cooldhaya coming with his Black Jet. oops VW Jetta[;)]

Thanks for confirming Mr Appu [ On behalf of Mr. CoolDhaya also]

Guys. Nice to see confirmed in front of many names. But still need more people to turn up, even more from Bangalore. Please do make it happen.
If possible, I might hop in at last minute. My work assignment starts from 18th but the new apartment thing is keeping me busy. Lets see. Whether I am IN or OUT, I wish the meet to happen. Common guys.

Thread Starter #108

Guys. Nice to see confirmed in front of many names. But still need more people to turn up, even more from Bangalore. Please do make it happen.
If possible, I might hop in at last minute. My work assignment starts from 18th but the new apartment thing is keeping me busy. Lets see. Whether I am IN or OUT, I wish the meet to happen. Common guys.

We wish you that your appartment issue settledown before that and you also will be part of the meet.

Yes, as Mr. Nozzlering said we need more members. Guys come on let us make it great gala of this meeting.

Guys Sorry for the Delay to attach the Pics of Amirthi.

As I already said, When we went during rainy season so all the surroundings were greeny & we had a best time on those climate.

Here You go:

Attachments

Some more from that trip:

Attachments

Hai appu
Myself visited amirthi in january 2-3 yrs before but was not nice but your pics seems interested

Thread Starter #113

Mr. Appu. superb pics. am sure we all are going to enjoy it.

@Raju :

during the summer that are will be dry. But,when we visited the climate was awesome with wonderful rain.

@Murugan

I really appriciate your efforts for the meet !! I wish you a successful meet and lot of pics of the same.

I look forward a All India TAI meet some time in the middle of the country in MP [clap]

Thread Starter #117

@Murugan

I really appriciate your efforts for the meet !! I wish you a successful meet and lot of pics of the same.

I look forward a All India TAI meet some time in the middle of the country in MP [clap]

That is great. We have already started pouring members for all india meet. Yes we will plan one.

Thanks for the appriciation and wishes.

BTW, @Appu, nice pics man.. if rains are there now, i think we might really enjoy it on 15th

I'm also expecting Drizzling during our visit, but till today the climate was cloudy as well as little rain during eveing time.

Still don't know the water is available or not in Falls[confused]

If you Guys confimred amirthi, then we need to plan about Lunch also. As I already said, there will be no hotels available[frustration]

Thread Starter #120

Yes. It is confirmed Mr. Appu that Amirithi is the destination. Even our poll confirms that. so we can plan accordingly.

Top Bottom