Imports in Bangkok!!

Thread Starter #107
Hey people, I just saw this thread. I had gone to Bangkok last summer and discovered this basement parking of a shopping mall with quite a few exotics parked. Here are some pictures of the cars that I could click.

There are a couple of pictures of the car showrooms that were in the same mall.
It's the one and only Spyker I have seen till now.

P.S - I think that M6 is actually a re-badged 650i.

Enjoy ! [:)]

Attachments

Thread Starter #111
yup that is Siam Paragon. it has showrooms of Lotus, Spyker, Lamborghini, Porsche and a lot more. I havent been to the parking. actually i have visited that place like only twice. good pics RD. i have to go and see it myself now. haha

Good pictures RD16 , i too think that is a re-badged 650i and what happened to the white Lambo , somebody has signed all over the car??!!

what happened to the white Lambo , somebody has signed all over the car??!!
Yeah people had signed and written all kinds of stuff on the car ! [frustration] But I think this is some kind of protective covering on the car, it could be awaiting delivery since there is a Lamborghini showroom upstairs.

Thread Starter #114
Good captures Archit , the Cayenne looks cool with those alloys!

OT: Shocked to see Corolla's used as Taxi's in your place that too in weird colors!

350Z

Core Team
I’m left speechless to see the last four pictures. All those cars are amazing. Especially the Evo looks as if it’s roaring for a drag.

Drive Safe,
3503Z

i will only like to say that you are very lucky to see exotic cars like these everyday in bangkok!!

Thread Starter #120
nah man. i forgot such a thread existed. will surely update more now. thanks for bringing it back again. go see fb to see if my camera broke or not. :P

Top Bottom