Ideal Size Of a Tablet PC

Ideal Size for a Tablet PC

• Total voters
Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
Re: Ideal size for a Tablet PC

Even I feel 10 inch is overkill.

I would like a Dell Streak, any day.(It is the only 5 inch tablet)

I am smitten by XOOM: so it was 10" for me.

I intend to replace my laptop soon and thinking about XOOM. Use will be mainly for surfing, photo editing, and multimedia. I think XOOM should be fine for me.

All gadget freak out here:

do you have any inside info about possible launch date of XOOM in India?

vikram

Suspended

I am on the lookout for a decent tablet PC. My budget is rather low to be honest[frustration]. But still what is the best I can get in this budget ? My budget is 20,000 INR.
I have used Dell Streak earlier but did not like it (neither a tablet nor a phone,hanging somewhere in the middle.lol)
I liked HTC flyer but was way too expensive! And Blackberry Playbook/Apple Ipad are [thumbsup] too but I don't think will fit in my budget. Any suggestions ?

I guess 7 inch size makes a tablet more portable. I would also like features like HD display and TV/HDMI connectivity. [:D]

I am on the lookout for a decent tablet PC. My budget is rather low to be honest[frustration]. But still what is the best I can get in this budget ? My budget is 20,000 INR.
I have used Dell Streak earlier but did not like it (neither a tablet nor a phone,hanging somewhere in the middle.lol)
I liked HTC flyer but was way too expensive! And Blackberry Playbook/Apple Ipad are [thumbsup] too but I don't think will fit in my budget. Any suggestions ?
Did you try the Galaxy Tab?

Re: Ideal Size for a Tablet PC

Voted for 7" as it gets best of both worlds, bigger than phone so bigger screens and at 7" easy to hold in one hand and operate with the other.

freakdude.

I have Micromax Funbook tab which is 7 inch in size. 7" inch tab is easy to carry and also can be used as gps navigator for car. For multimedia watching movie,youtube video and reading ebooks is just too cool. :-)

Have been using Samasung Galaxy Tab 2, the screen size is 7" ans is easy to carry. Using it for net access, playing games, You Tube and never had any issue. Bought it for 18800 + 400 for cover.

Top Bottom